plans (part 1)

"chill out...he's probably downstairs..."

i soon arrived at lannys house. almost everyone had arrived accept from bonnie but she said she was stuck in traffic and should arrive soon.

"come to my room." lanny smiled showing us upstairs. he was sleeping at his cousins house for a couple months while his family re decorate their home. so his room was only temporary.

we walked in and the room was messily painted in a dark blue colour. he had piled mattresses on top of each-over to create a bed. posters where hanging from
his wall. most of them female pop stars. may i add, lanny was very gay.

"it's a mess but it's only temporary so...i'm sorry." he sighed flopping onto his towers of mattresses.

"wow- can i have your room..." Isabelle envied lannys aesthetic it was a smart kind of messy. the good kind of messy.

"well all of you are free to come over whenever you wa-"

"WHATS UP FUCKERS!!" bonnie slammed the door open almost falling over as she stumbled towards the bed.

"hey bonnie!" i stood up greeting her.

"what's up!" leilah smiled

"yeah hi..." isabelle glanced at bonnie with a clear expression of disappointment.

lance and bonnie has created some confusing hand shake. bonnie could barely complete it due to how high she was.

we all began to start our own conversations.

michael, jeremy, lance and isabelle were talking about how jeremy
survived the shot to his leg.

bonnie,leilah and me just talked about random crap.

lanny pulled out his computer and we all sat on his huge bed.
"i've found out his address sammy told me." his eyes focused on the screen.

he clicked onto the address and a wooded area none of us had ever seen before.

"we're not going there." isabelle  ordered her voice slightly panicked.

"isabelle it will be fine all of us will be there. it's eight people against one man." jeremy said trying to calm her.

isabelle nodded.

"s-so what do we do?" leilah asked.

"my brothers friend has got loads of weapons so i day we just go to his house and get him." he shrugged carelessly.

"lanny no- we will get arrested we have no proof that is was in self defence we are not murdering him." isabelle gripped onto her hair stress taking over her.

"she's right." michael sighed.

"okay. look we will figure it out...let's order mc donald's." bonnie smiled picking lannys phone up and dialling the take away service.

everyone ended up buying various meals. the total payment coming up to very high digits. but lanny was kind enough to pay for it.

it was really late and after everyone had eaten lanny laid out mattresses and blankets for everyone to sleep on.

"guys i'm watching shane anyone else want to join?" isabelle asked holding up her phone.

"MEEE!!" leilah, jeremy, bonnie and me shouted as we gathered around the phone.

3:48 am i finally fell asleep as shane dawson blasted in the background.

guess we'll figure out how to take noah schnapp down tomorrow?...