Shatter

(Warning: blood)

-all along I thought he'd kill me but turns out I killed him-

"Y/n." Noah mumbled as he locked the car doors.

"What." I stared out the window still shocked from the loss of stan.

"Join me on the balcony..?" Noah asked almost sounding demanding.

"O-ok?" I was slightly confused to why he needed to talk to urgently.

But I let him lead me towards the balcony. It was a miserable day to say the least.

"Do you uhm...still l-love me." He looked down as he asked the question.

I choked. "W-what."

"You heard me..." he rolled his eyes.

"Why do you ask." I scuffed.

"ITS A SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION ANSWER IT!!" He snapped

I jolted up slightly as tears filled me eyes. I knew that if I answered truthfully I'd be dead and if I answered untruthfully I'd be safe...but unhappy.

"I-no." I blurted out.

Noah suddenly slammed his fists on the table and stormed off....he slammed the table so hard it smashed.

"Whoa friend what happened." Michael ran in with a worried expression. His eyes widening as he saw the blood drip from my hand.

"Oh no...stay there I'll get help." He assured me as my breathing got slightly heavier.

What will become of me.

Finn, Connor, Michael and Leilah came rushing up to me.

"Okay just relax...it's quite a deep cut and you may or may not need stitches.." Connor took a look at the cut as he told me what would happen.

Leilah through her cigarette off the balcony. Making sure the cigarette landed on Noah's car. "Score!!" She shouted. Making the atmosphere slightly more bright.

As Connor placed the stitch in my hand the flashbacks flooded into my mind.

(Italics are flashbacks)

"It's okay y/n Mrs balicki will fix it." Stan smiled as he placed me down gently next to her.

"Who did this to you..?" She asked as she stitched my wrists.

"N-Noah did it.." I sobbed and flinched at the final stitch.

I've put up with Noah for too long.

"There all done....you handled this surprisingly well..?" Connor smiled.

"Yeah I've been through worse pain before so it wasn't so bad..!" I fake smiled and placed the bandage on my hand.

"Michael can I stay in your room for tonight..?" I asked him
as I stood up.

"Sure you'll have to sleep on the floor though my boyfriends staying tonight as-well.." he smiled to himself.

"Whooaaa what!! You didn't tell me you where gay?" I stopped him and laughed.

"Uhhmm how haven't you noticed!? I'm gayer than gay itself!?" He laughed back and placed a spear mattress on the floor.

(Time skip)

Noah had gone somewhere to clam down or something. So it was just the gang left. We sat by the fireplace watching Disney movies which Michael insisted on.

"LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS TO DEFEAT! THE HUNS!!" Leilah suddenly jolted up and sang at the top of her lungs. We soon all joined in and sang like lunatics with her.

"Let's order kfc I'm so fuckin hungry!!" Connor whined as he picked up the phone and ordered our meals.

A knock at the door was heard. "FOOD!!" Leilah and Connor raced to the door and swung it wide open.

"Who the fuck are you and where'd are food." Connor asked.

"I-is Michael here....I'm sorry I d-don't have food.." a squeaky voice answered from outside the door.

"JEREEEMMYYY!!!!" Michaels face lit up as he sprinted to Jeremy practically knocking him over.

"Ah that's his boyfriend then." Finn smiled.

(Time skip)

The night grew old and all of us where tired.

"Michael I'm going to bed I'll see you all later...thanks for helping me out earlier I appreciate it.." I staggered upstairs from tiredness and fell onto the mattress.

And then Noah entered the house.

I listened carefully to their conversation.

"Where is she." Noah questioned firmly.

"Sh-she went out for a while..." Connor replied quickly.

"When she comes back tell her see me ASAP." He raised his voiced slightly and stomped up the stairs.

I covered my mouth so he would t here me breathing.

The sound of his steps got louder and louder then a shadow of feet stood still just outside the door.

I started to quietly whimper, scared of what he would do.

I was quickly put at ease as I heard Michael coming up the stairs with Jeremy as the shadow disappeared.

Michael and Jeremy rushed into the room. Both with terrified expressions on their faces.

"W-what..?" I whispered.

"We need to tell you something urgently." He whispered back his expression growing more serious.

"When he entered he was covered in blood and....he looked insane...he had a bag with rope,knifes and....a gun." Michael choked up on fear.

"He said he wanted to see you...we think he's going to kill you." Jeremy tried to tell me as quiet as possible.

I began to cry softly as Michael and Jeremy huddled round me. I leaped on both of them hugging them tightly as the cry turned into a ugly sob.

"Shhhhh we'll all help you escape...all of us.." Michael said soothingly as he comforted me.

This will be the hardest task yet.

(Oof sorry not sorry. This is probably the longest chapter yet...tell me what you think!)