Love is a trick

He really just invited my best friend to his house where he is holding me captive.

"I missed you!!" Leilah gasped running to hug me. "M-me too.." I said with a worried look on my face. "I'm so sorry about your parents..." she sighed. Noah looked down ashamed. "I can't believe how brutal it was I'm so sorry.." she hugged me as I cried with anger and disgust. "Don't be sorry you shouldn't be the one apologising." I said furiously looking at Noah. "Your mother wanted to give you this.." Leilah smiled handing me a note. "T-thank you....you should get going now it's getting dark.." I sighed and watched her leave the house.

Noah jolted up. "Y/n co-" I cut Noah off. "Don't speak to me you monster." I stormed upstairs. "You have no right to call me that get down here now." He ordered me while panicking. "You had no right to murder my parents and trick me into loving you...so you know what Noah why don't you go fuck off." I shouted slamming the door behind me.

I slid down the wall sobbing and sat on my floor. I didn't want to read the note but I had to.

Note~ Dearest daughter,
By the time you read this we will be gone. Dear princess we love you with all our hearts, if we knew what this business would lead us to we would of stopped a long time ago. We miss you so much, and we hope he isn't hurting you. I wish I could save you darling. But it's to late now...just remember we'll always be with you. Stay strong angel.
Love, Mum and Dad.

Tears flooded the letter and my heart pounded faster than ever before, I could feel my heart sink.
I just wanted to not exist at this point.

I woke up in someone's arms as I heard crying from above me. "I'm s-sorry.." Noah sobbed into my shoulder. "They would've killed you and I couldn't let you go.." he sobbed even harder. I stroked his face gently as tears rolled down my face. "I forgive you..." I whispered as I held him. "P-please don't let go.." he sobbed as I cried with him..we spent that half an hour just holding each over.

Noah stopped crying and made sure I was okay. "I love you y/n..you know that don't you?" He smiled and stared deeply into my eyes. "Noah...I love you more than life itself." I replied as I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him in for a snog. He relaxed into the kiss and pulled me onto his lap. I could feel the kiss getting deeper and deeper. But I pulled away. "N-Noah?" I asked smiling. "Y-yeah?" He smiled back. "Brush your teeth your breath stinks!" I smiled and walked downstairs as he giggled.

(Oof  sorry I've not been active. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS!!🧡🧡🌹🌹)