Go

I watched in pain as they carried him away for operation. Gripping onto Michaels arm tightly.

All this pain. All this hate. All this struggle. For this boy. I'd do it all again just to make sure he's okay.

Hours drag by. The only sound to be heard was the sound of doors opening and closing, each open or close shutting off my hope.

It's night now. Michaels asleep so are the others. But I sit there beside them wide awake, I want so sleep. But how, how could I sleep not knowing if he's okay.

"Y/n...y/n!" A nurse called from the end of the corridor. "Get up guys." I pulled Michael up and ran to the nurse. "H-he's not doing so well." She muttered.

There he was. On the verge of death. I knelt beside him smiling. "You look like shit." I held back the tears. He chuckled slightly. "Are you okay..." he whispered. "No." I smiled.

He suddenly grasped onto my hand. "I'm slipping y/n.." he said, I've never seen him look more worried in his life. So I told him what I would've wanted to hear. "Go if you need to...go go go" I cried.

He smiled as he shut his eyes. But they did not open.

Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah? Noah!!

This time it was really was time to go. To leave. And try and forget. Start over again. Smile.

"Have you got everything" Leilah called from downstairs.

"I think." I held onto the empty sheets.

"We will wait for you." She shouted.

"He would've been ready." I whimpered. Who knew that he was the one to die and not me.

"Shut the door behind you!" Leilah called from the car. "But what about n- oh right." I sighed as I closed the door carefully.

"Let's go somewhere. Far away." I said as I sat in the car. "Yeah let's start over" finn agreed.

-no more waiting-

(Wow. We've come really far in this story. And I just want to thank all your comments and all your votes it means the world! Thanks for the journey🧡)