Chapter 15: I fell?

Jia POV

Hindi ko na talaga kaya 'tong sitwasyon namin ni Mich.

Nag-uusap nga kami, pero yes and no lang naman ang sagot niya, minsan nga wala pa, tumatango lang. 

Haaayy, i have to talk to her this afternoon, before training.

Hours passed..

Natapos din ang Physics! Grabe, sumakit ulo ko dun ah.

Kawawa naman mga braincells ko.

Then, i remember, i have to get to the gym minutes before training. I have to find time to talk to Mich.

I arrived at the gym 20 minutes before practice. Si Beadel palang ang nandon.

"Huy. Okay ka lang?"

"Ha? Oo naman."

"Eh parang kang zombie na ewan diyan eh. Naiwan ata braincells mo sa lab room niyo sa Physics. Hahaha."

"Wag ka nga, Bey. Kakausapin ko kasi si Mich. Nag-iisip ako ng sasabihin. Hindi ko alam kung pano ko sisimulan eh."

"Nako, nako. Bestfriend problems 101 na naman tayo. Wag ako tanungin mo, may problema din ako kay bespren. Haha."

"Naman eh.. Di ka talaga maaasahan. -_-" sabi ko ng pabiro

"Hahaha joke lang. Oh, ano ba pinoproblema mo diyan? She's your bestfriend. You don't have to do anything special but well yeah, you have to do something special to make her feel special."

"What the hell, Beatriz?" -_-

"Hahahaha. Your face, Jia. Okay, okay. What im trying to say is, she's your bestfriend. You don't have to think or plan on what you're gonna say. I mean, it would come out naturally. Just say anything. What you have in mind, in your heart."

"From my heart?"

Cuz i really don't know what im feeling these past few days. Its weird, actually.

"Yep! And come on, bestfriend have that "connection thingy" with each other. And you guys, have that, "MoMo connection", ayt? You'd know what she wants to hear from you. And besides, you know each other for a very long time, you have to tell her the truth."

"The truth?"

"The thing that's been bugging you these days. What you really feel."

"What do you mean? Yes, im feeling sad and lonely this past few days. And incomplete."

"Oh my gosh, Jia. Are you really that insensitive? Manhid? Na kahit sa sarili mo, hindi mo maamin?"

Hindi maamin? From the heart? Is she saying..

"Yes, Jia. You fell."

I fell?

"Bestfriend. You're not seeing her that way anymore, aren't you?"

I, what?

"Come on. Admit it, Julia Melissa."

"Admit what?"

 "YOU.. fell inlove with your bestfriend!" Bea said with a wide grin on her face, its like, she won a jackpot.

I frozed. Stunned actually. I haven't realize it until now. I fell?

Bull's-eye. Bea told herself then mentally patted her back, proudly.

Our teammates were already there so natigil yung pag-uusap namin ni Bea.

I looked at her to tell her na wag muna sabihin sa iba.

Guess she understood the look im giving her cuz she smiles and nods.

We're starting to do the headcount to know if were complete or not.

Pero napansin ko na wala pa si Mich.

Nasaan na yun? Kanina pa tapos klase nun ah. Buti nalang wala si coach ngayon.

We were in the middle of our warm up na when i decided to ask Ate Ly, since she's the one supervising us.

"Ate Ly."

"Oh, baby Ju?"

"Did Mich texted you?"

"Na?" And she's grinning.

What's with the world? Why are they all grinning at me?

"Ate Ly naman ehhh."

"She'll be late daw. May ginawa pa. Pupunta din yun. Wag ka masyado mag-alala."

"Uyy si baby Ju.." bigla namang singit ni Ate Den.

"ON THE PROGRESS NA YAN, ATE! HAHAHA." - Bea

"BEATRIZ!!"

I looked at Bea, eyeing her widely. She then turned her back. Yet again, grinning.

"Ate, don't mind --"

"Im so sorry im late. Babawi nalang ako, Ate Ly. Sinamahan ko pa kasi si El."

EL?! SINO SI EL?!

(A/N: Sino nga ba kasi si El?! Haha.)