Chapter 32: ...yet again

JIA

So, i was meeting up with Jeb in this some coffee shop . Hey now, i know what you guys are thinking. No, that's not it. The guy just wanted to apologize and do some talking and who am i to turn him down, right?

I haven't had the chance to clear things up with Mich and i haven't had the chance to talk to her for a while, a long while. Yeah, i missed her but i want to clear things up first with this other issue i have.

"So, here's the coffee and the cake."

"Thanks, di ka na sana nag abala pa."

"No, okay lang. Kulang pa nga yan."

"Ikaw talaga."

"Uy, sorry talaga ah? I know hindi na maibabalik ang dating tayo, na magkaibigan but i really really wanted to say sorry for what i've done before i go to States. I don't know what happened to me that time. Maybe because i was kinda drunk that day and my girlfriend and I had a fight and you know.. Sorry."

"Hey its okay. I tried to understand and well, going there, i could forgive you. I forgive. All said and done."

"Ahm, you got a, uhh, icing all over you lips."

"Huh?"

"Ah, let me. Ok, there you go."

"Ah, thanks."

"You're just so childish when you're eating."

"HEY, i am not!"

"Yes you are. Look at it, oh gross. HAHAHA."

"Stop it, no don't. Stop wiping me an icing. Jeb! Stop it. People are looking. Hahaha."

"Okay, okay. By the way, Is Mich okay with you meeting up here with me? I, uh, if you want, i could talk to her about this"

"Oh, Mich she's uh, okay. Yeah, fine."

"Well, say my thanks to her. I know you'll be happy with her."

I am. :)"

"Stay strong you guys, alright?"

"We will."

"So, uh i need to get going. Can i hug you? A thank you hug? For the last time?"

So, he gave me a hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Bye."

MICH

Well, as you may have noticed, we've been fighting over and over again. Who could blame me? I know i'm being hard on her that time, taking it on her like that. And yes, even if its not my fault, i want to apologize and i'm gonna do it now. 

Its been two days since that fight, actually.

She didn't even call me or even text me for Pete's sake. Oh well, nevertheless, i'd say sorry. Mahal ko eh.

I was on my way to Starbucks to buy her her favorite coffee and cheesecake. You know, pasalubong na rin.

I was practicing my "Im sorry love, i can't face another day without you by my side, knowing we're mad at each other, be with me again" line, there i saw her. Laughing, eating like there's no tomorrow. What's worse than that? With Jeb.

That sight broke me to pieces. Yet, again! Nice, right?

And wow, things levelled up, it get worst. He hugged Jeb and he kissed her. Wow, nice view.

"Aww, nice Jia."

"M-mich, it is not --"

"What i think it is? Well, come on now. What's new. Let's sit. Enumerate me what you have been doing, what are you doing behind my back. Enlighten me."

"Mich, he's just sorry alright? He asked me to have merienda before he go to States --"

"I don't care where he's going, Jia! What now? If i didn't see you here, would you lie to my face again? Would you make me look like idiot again?"

"No!"

"So, you're gonna tell me this?"

"Of-of course!"

"Really? Would you?

"..........."

"See, i know you wouldn't. Well, what's new? You're  not trusting me. Again. And there, i saw you laughing with him, and wow i wonder, how could you put up a genuine smile and laugh like that knowing things aren't right for us? You see, i've been trying to make myself understand that."

"Please, do. This is not what you think it is. I love you, babe. So much."

"I keep holding to that but you know, what hurts me the most right now? Hindi lang tayo nagpapansinan, you could easily took me for another one and its...Nagkatampuhan lang tayo Ji, ganito na? Supposedly, i'll buy you some coffee and say sorry. Say sorry, haha funny, again. But news flash, look what i found out! My sorry isn't worth it. You're just not worth it anymore, Jia."

"Mich! MICH! Come back."

Ahh, SHIT Jia. What have you done?!!!

 --------------

#AMDG