Chapter 29: Her

MICH

Flashback

"Mich, can I please talk to you?"

"If this is about me and Julia, please --"

"Please. Just this once. Please, Mich."

"O-okay."

"Uhm, i know im not really in the place to talk about it but -- I just can't stand around doing nothing when I know I could've done something to help these people, especially you guys. You know naman that Jia is important to me, right?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Please don't think, don't ever think that there is a romantic feelings involved, no! Im just here as her "little sister" from different mother."

"Hey. Haha. Don't get too defensive, i know."

"I'm sorry. I just -- you know, thinking na  maybe instead i could find a way to get you two back together baka madagdagan ko lang ang reasons not to. I just don't want to get in the way."

"Well, you already did. Haha. Kidding. Now, go on."

"For the past two weeks, you know, you two not getting well, she's been coming to me. Saying how sory she was, how bad she's feeling for not telling you the truth, how mad she is to herself for letting this happen between you guys, for kind of lying to you. And for that past two weeks, she's been trying to find ways to talk to you --"

"But i kept on dodging her -"

"Yes, but after a second of calling you, she's not ready again to try to talk to you. Don't you know that i've learned from her, na she's supposed to tell you everything about that kissed the minute Jeb did that? But then, she doesn't have enough courage to talk to you. So, once, i cornered her, told her, that sooner or later you'll find out but she said, she doesn't know what to say to you."

"What can she say to anyone that she can't say to me?" [Hello, PLL fans ;)]

"Sometimes people want to tell you things but they just can't look you in the eye and say it."

"Why not?"

"Because they're afraid of what you'll think of them..that they'll let you down..that you let them down."

"Well, if you love someone you should be able to tell them anything."

"Well that's the theory. Human nature? But then, there are times that you just can't. You know the saying, 'right place, and the right time?' Well, something like that. All i'm asking is to please give her a chance to explain? Hear her side? I don't want you guys being like this. And I don't like it when i see her crying."

"I don't too. It hurts multiple times when i see her crying, much more if i'm the reason. That'll always be my kryptonite."

"Thanks, Mich. For understanding. For this. Now i know why  she loves you that much."

"Thank you for always being there for her, Bei. Especially, in the times when i'm not."

"I'm always gonna be here for the both of you.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Okay, see ya later!"

And well, y'all know what happened next. ;)

Thanks, Bea.