Chapter 30: Over Again

M I C H

Friday. Midnight.

Of course, everyone would be in bed, snoring, dreaming about their own fairytales, struggling in their nightmares or other people might still be awake, having the urge to go to sleep and savor the moment but they simply can't because they have to study for a quiz or report or whatever for tomorrow or whenever (Hi to my folks who are also taking science-related courses, buhay pa ba?) 

And like any other people, i am savoring my moment of sleeping until i felt something touching me..harassing me?! este poking me pala. -.-

"Hey..."

"What..." I mumbled

"Get up silly, we're going for a roadtrip. I'm taking you somewhere."

"I'm sleepy..."

"Mich, babe...."

"Hmmm.."

"You' ll get up or i'll break up with you?"

As fast as The Flash, who is by the way the fastest man alive, i stand up and said,

"Yeah, let's go."

"Pinahirapan pa ako eh, yun lang pala. Come on."

"Uh, where are we going?"

"You'll find out."

"Oh my gosh! Are we eloping?"

"Really, Mich? -.-"

"Haha just kidding. Wait, di ba tayo papagalitan nina Ate Ly?"

"I've asked already for a permission and we don't have our training later so let's go!"

After an hour or two (?) I don't know, I fell asleep eh. Haha.

"Babe? Where are we? Wait, is that a beach?"

"Ye ---"

"Oh gosh, it is!"

"What time is it?

"4:45am?"

"Tara, dali. Baka di natin maabutan."

"Yung ano?"

Well, to answer my question, after I got out of the car, she grabbed me and made me turn to my right which is by the way, one of the prettiest view I have ever seen.

Sunrise.

We sat on the seashore, feeling the breeze of the sea, hugging our face.

"Wow...."

"Like it?"

"Love it. Anyone's idea?"

"Ouch, it's mine. -.-"

"Haha I never knew you had it in you," I joked

"Duh. Well, i just want to make up all the bad memories this past few weeks with this so hopefully, i did."

"Ofcourse, you did. More than that, i guess."

She reached out for my hands and she intertwined our fingers and I leaned to her shoulders. She must feel i'm shaking due to the wind cos she side-hugged me.

We remained quiet. Just savoring the moment of us being together until,

"You know, sometimes i look at you and i wonder how i got to be so damn lucky."

"You're a good samaritan in your past life, i guess hahaha."

"Ohhh, maybe i am. Thanks past life! Haha. Ay wait,"