Chapter I

Somewhere in the middle of the mall, my bestfriend and I we're eating our merienda. Thrice for this day, if you'd ask ;) Wala eh, center of our friendship na ata to. Bonding na ata namin kumain. Haha.

Kakatapos lang namin maglaro sa timezone kaya ayun, super nagutom kami. Ang hirap talaga ng crane machine. Huhuhu.

So before you'd listen to my rants, know my story and everything, my name's Mich! Michelle Kathereen Morente and i am a Samuraaaaaiiii. I love to fight and slice fruits in half and eat them!! Oooops.

But here's the thing, im a volleyball player, a rookie to be exact, and our supporters dubbed me as the samurai, where in fact, I really had no idea why.

I get to take my college education in one of the most prestigious universities in the country, in Ateneo. As a student-athlete, mahirap siyempre. Prioritize dito, time management doon.

But on the positive note, i get to know a lot of people, kaya madami akong nicknames. Haha. Mich, Michi, MK, Kath, Kathy but there's only one person who could call me Michifu and that is..

"Asdfghjkl. Oyyy! Im talking here for like 10mins na but..hello! Earth to Michifuuu. Calling all the signal waveeeees..."

..her. My bestfriend. Or is it? Just a bestfriend?