s i x

[Before you delete this book from you library.

There is
BONUS + EPILOGUE
Ahead

Here you go]
............

Heart racing, mind spinning and limb shaking was how Wendy leaped to the window when she read the message.

Sure enough a blue car was pulled right across the street. Resting her head against the cool glass she sighed, summoning all the confidence she had within herself to help her get through this.

The doorbell rang.

Oh my God, he's here.

OH MY GOD!

She glanced at herself in the mirror and pursed her lips. She had applied a thin layer of eyeliner to make her eyes look pretty and a swipe of cherry coloured lipstick. Her hair fell in loose curls around her shoulders.

It was just a dance party after the semester exams so she had settled for a green dress with intricate patterns that spiraled till her knees. The off shoulder straps gave a perfect view of her delicate collar bones.

Inhaling loudly she spun on her heels and walked out of her room, hands threaded together and began descending the stairs

Inhaling loudly she spun on her heels and walked out of her room, hands threaded together and began descending the stairs. The smell of fresh roses wafted through the air and Wendy stopped when she heard charter fill the living room.

"Oh my! Mark, Wendy, look who's here!" Her mother gushed loudly, her tone so happy and surprised. Wendy listened carefully.

"Holy shit! Man, it's been such a long time since I last you," Mark sounded over the moon. Wendy heard a pat on the back followed by delightful laughter filling up the space.

"Wendy! Wendy!" Her mother called her down but it was as if her legs had froze she stood there, her stomach twisting in knots.

"And just because you shifted to the other side of the town doesn't mean you stop coming to this place. So tell me, how's your Dad, how's Shorty? Why don't you come home anymore?!" Wendy's mom was shooting questions at an incredible rate.

Shorty? But she is the sister of...

Oh my God, Sarah is Shorty!

It's him!

Wendy managed to race back up the stairs in her heels and dashed into her room. She stared at her flushed face in the mirror and her mouth opened when all the memories bombarded back.

He was the one who taught her basketball in her backyard when they were seven.

He was her best friend through out elementary school, the boy who came at her house in weekends to play and help her mom bake butterscotch cookies.