chapter twenty three

Amanda

Alesha was a moaning mess underneath my touch. My fingers were in her and I was kissing her breasts. The tables had turned on us as I had originally been on bottom at the start of us love making tonight but Alesha made me get up after she had given me a mind blowing orgasm by eating me out and using her fingers to get me to climax. My fingers pumped in and out of Alesha at a quick pace and she was trying hard to keep quiet. It was only afterschool as she had started coming to my flat with Lexi and Theo and she would swing by nursery to pick Azura up. The kids would be able to hear us if we started moaning loudly.

Alesha bit her lip to keep from moaning louder and her walls were clenching around my fingers as she climaxed. She breathed heavily as I pulled my sticky fingers out of her and I wiped them on the bedspread. We put our clothes back on and rested, just cuddling in bed with the covers over us.

We had told the kids that we were going to cuddle for a little bit as we barely had during the weekend. Alesha put my hand onto her stomach as the babies had started to kick at twenty weeks. I hadn’t been able to feel it yet as the kicks were still weak.

“I think they’re sleeping,” I commented, letting my hand rub up and down Alesha’s baby bump. She was getting larger and it was impossible to hide the fact she was pregnant in public even when she was wearing a coat.

“They were just kicking too,” Alesha replied, sounding disappointed. “What are we going to do when the twins are born, Amanda. I only have twenty weeks left to go.”

“I would say that we should move in with each other but both of our flats are too small for that many kids. We would have to lease or buy a house or get a council house that’s big enough for everyone. We need at least six bedrooms for when the twins get older and want separate rooms from each other,” I responded. “We can start looking for houses and find one to move into before you’re twenty eight weeks so you can help.”

“But moving is a huge change for the kids. What would Azura and Lexi say about it?” Alesha asked worriedly.

“It’ll be fine, babe. I’ll talk to Lexi about moving to a new house so I’m not springing it onto her when we get a house to move into together,” I replied. We heard a small knock on the door and Azura’s head poked in.

“Are you done cuddling yet?” Azura asked impatiently. Alesha and I had only been in bed for half an hour. Alesha shook her head no and she motioned for Azura to get in bed with us. Lexi came in behind Azura with Theo in her arms.

Lexi was absolutely devoted to Theo from the moment he had been born. She had been in the hospital waiting room with my step-dad as I had only wanted my mum to see a child come out of me while I was delivering. Theo had come out squalling loudly, loud enough to be heard in the waiting room and he had been tucked into my hospital gown for skin to skin. I was already breastfeeding him when Lexi had gotten to meet her little brother for the first time. It was almost like love at first sight for the two of them. Lexi had taken her role as a big sister seriously but she still had questions, like why he had a penis and she didn’t. I didn’t answer that question when she asked it the first time she saw me change his nappy in the hospital room the night he had made his first bowel movement.

Lexi handed me Theo so she could get in bed and she and Azura placed their hands on Alesha’s stomach.

“Is there really two babies in there, ‘Lesha?” Lexi questioned. I rocked Theo, a habit that I did whenever he was sleeping and I wanted him to stay asleep, while he slept peacefully with his thumb in his mouth.

“There is. That means you’ll have two more siblings to be a big sister to, Lexi,” Alesha responded. She smiled as Lexi rubbed her stomach and Azura placed a kiss on Alesha’s baby bump. They loved the fact that Alesha was pregnant with twins but it seemed like Lexi didn’t quite believe Alesha that she was carrying twins.

“But Mummy isn’t pregnant,” Lexi replied, clearly confused. Azura seemed confused as to how the twins were going to be both her siblings and Lexi’s siblings.

“You’re going to be a big sister to the twins because their daddy is the same man that your daddy is, Lexi. You don’t have that long to wait either because I have twenty weeks left,” Alesha explained carefully.

“So Alesha and I have decided that we’re going to be getting a house together so I can help her with the twins when they come and because I love her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s going to be your second mummy, Lexi,” I added on. I had already bought the ring that I was going to propose to Alesha with when she would reach the six month mark or when we got a house together, whichever came first really. I watched Alesha blush and her eyes widen with surprise as she got what I had implied.

“So I can call you Mummy ‘Lesha then, ‘Lesha?” Lexi asked. Alesha nodded in response.

 “And I can call ‘Manda Mummy ‘Manda then?” Azura asked after. I nodded in response as well. The girls could call us mummy as Alesha and I were partners and I wanted to marry her but all I had to do was wait for the perfect time to propose to her

[] hey guys! Amanda's thinking about proposing now and does anyone think they know when she's going to do it if she does? What do you think is going to happen next and what did you love about this chapter? Bye until the next chapter!