chapter ten

Alesha

Amanda was taking me on a date tonight but it was just going to be dinner at her apartment and I was going to spend the night with her. Azura had already been dropped off at David's house and Amanda had dropped her two children off with Simon to spend the night. I couldn't wait for tonight.

I slipped into a black dress with black heels. I loved it whenever I wore the colour black because I knew that I looked sexy in it so I saved most of my all black dresses for dates. I wanted to see if I could have sex with Amanda tonight but I wasn't sure if I was ready or not to be intimate. It had only been two weeks since I was raped and I had a cast on my wrist.

I knocked on Amanda's apartment door and she answered.

"God, Alesha, you look beautiful," she complimented. I smiled and she let me into the apartment. I had already been in it a few times since I had been raped and I was happy each time that I was.

"Thank you," I replied softly. "What are we having for dinner?" I asked quietly.

"I burned the spaghetti when I was making it. Do you want to order a pizza and watch a movie instead?"

I had to laugh. It was just like Amanda to burn pasta when she was trying to cook. Amanda was never the best with any stovetop food but she could make amazing baked goods. I loved it whenever Amanda baked anything she could when we had been in uni.

"That sounds good. Are you going to have it delivered here?" I replied. I went into the living room and I sat down on the couch. Amanda joined me with her phone and a menu for a pizza place in her hands.

"What do you want to get?" She asked me in response.

I remembered that Amanda was vegetarian from when we were in uni so I pointed to a veggie pizza that sounded good to me. She dialed the number and put in the order for our pizza. She only ordered a small for us as it was just the two of us tonight. She turned the telly on and went to Netflix.

I grinned like a little girl when I saw Stranger Things pop up on the screen as Amanda was looking through our choices. "Can we watch it?" I asked quietly. I loved Stranger Things and I hadn't watched the second season of it yet. She had clearly watched the first season as well so she clicked on the season premier for the second season.

She snuggled into my side and I smiled softly. Amanda knew she didn't have to ask me anymore to cuddle as I had gotten better with it. She had to ask me though if she could put her head on my lap or if she wanted to have her head on my chest. That I wanted to give her consent for before she did it.

[]

I smiled as we watched our fifth episode of Stranger Things. I didn't know what time it was at this point though I thought that it was about nine o'clock or so as each episode was about half an hour long. I was beginning to get tired and Amanda could tell. She paused the show and she got up, bringing our plates from our pizza into the kitchen. I went into Amanda's bedroom where I had put my bag to spend the night. I got changed into my pyjamas.

I had on blue pyjama shorts and a white shirt. I didn't care that it was sort of sheer as it was only for bed but I was with my girlfriend so I kept my white sports bra on for when we slept. I went back into the living room and Amanda was already sitting on the couch again. I smiled when I saw her and she moved so I could sit next to her. I laid down on the couch and I placed my head on Amanda's lap.

She grinned when she felt what I did and asked, "may I kiss your forehead?"

I nodded in response and Amanda kissed my forehead softly. Her lips pressed against my forehead for a couple of seconds and I smiled again. Amanda had the ability to make me smile so much. I was tempted to tell her that I loved her but it was too soon in our relationship to say that.

We had also been dating for two weeks already as we had started dating an hour before I had gotten raped. Amanda was there for me as soon as I texted her and I was grateful about that. She pressed play on the show again and we started to watch.

I was beginning to get tired even more and Amanda saw that as my eyes were beginning to close during the sixth episode.

"Do you want to go to bed?" She asked me. I nodded and got up. I went into Amanda's bedroom and I laid down underneath the covers. Amanda went into the bathroom with a pair of pyjamas and returned wearing a nightgown that she looked amazing in. She looked sexy and beautiful in it at the same time.

She got into bed and I wrapped my arms around her body. I began to kiss her cheek and brought it down to her neck. Amanda let out a hum of pleasure and asked, "are you sure about this? Tell me if you're okay with us having sex, Alesha, because that's where I think you're going with your kissing."

"Yes, Amanda. I want to try to have sex with you," I replied. I continued to kiss Amanda's neck and she turned onto her back. I kissed her lips softly and she kissed back. I kissed down Amanda's neck to her exposed collarbone.

I seriously wanted to try having sex with my girlfriend if I could.

[] hey guys! I am currently in Disney! We are going to epcot tomorrow and of course we are going to the U.K section. What did you like about this chapter and what do you think is going to happen next? Bye until the next chapter!