Moving?

I wake up to the sound of loud banging in the living room. I immediately wake up and unlock my phone. seven o'clock? I put on my slides and walk into the living room. There I found Namjoon walking in with boxes.

"Dude, do you have to be so loud?"

He looked over at me and shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe."

He took himself and the box inside his room. 

'Fucking annoying' I thought to myself.

Since I'm already awake I decide to watch some t.v.  I sit on the couch and flip through some channels. By the time I'm finished picking a channel, I check the clock, 7:30. Okay. I start watching until I feel myself slowly drift away.

"Hey!"

I'm woken up from my sudden sleep trance. 

'Damn!'

"What?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

"Are you hungry?" Namjoon asks.

"No."

I go back to watching my show.

"I didn't see you eat at all yesterday, you were with me since early morning yesterday."

I roll my eyes before replying.

"I'm not hungry."

"Don't starve yourself."

"I'm on a diet."

"Starving yourself, isn't dieting. You're not even fat, just thick." He winks at me.

I make a disgusted face and try to leave to living room and escape to my loving room. He grabs me by the wrist.

"Oh, thick cheeks. Those shorts are doing something for me." Namjoon says while biting his lip.

"Ugh, stop it." I feel my face start to warm up.

"Aw, look who's blushing. Did I make you flustered, thick cheeks?"

"Stop calling me that!"

"Why? I think it suits such a sexy thing like you." He say while smacking my left ass cheek.

"Yah, that hurt! Why did you do that?" I yell at him.

"That ass was calling me. But I'm sorry if I hurt you, but if you want I can show you pain and pleasure all you want." He bites his lip.

Before I can retaliate, the doorbell rings. I shake my wrist out of his grip and go answer the door.

"Hi. Hello. Annyeong." Shownu greets when I open the door.

"Shownu!"

"Hunji!"

He pulls me by my waist into a deep hug.

"Who's that?" Shownu asks.

I look back at the shirtless man.

"Where the hell did your shirt go?!"

Namjoon just shrugged.

"Shownu it's not what it looks like, this is my new roommate my mom is making stay with me. Her husband's nephew." I answer.

Shownu sends him a glare.

"Well, I just came to see if you wanted to go get some breakfast."

"Um, of course. Let me get ready. Come in." 

He walks in and I shut the door.

"I'll be back. Shownu, play nice."

I run in my room and try to get ready as quick as possible to help avoid any fights between the idiots outside. I take a quick shower and put on my outfit.