Heartfelt?

Hunji's POV

"After the moment with Nami and Guk, we take them to child services and sign the rest of the legal papers.They couldn't find squat on their mom. But that doesn't mean I won't have our people try. After explaining to the kids that we are their new parents. we decided to take the kids for ice cream. Nami got vanilla with pink sprinkles, and Guk got chocolate 'like a man', he said. Then, now I'm here."

"That is a solid alibi. There is a chance you might be called back in for questioning, we'll shoot you a call."

"Thank you sir."

I walk back into the waiting room and sit next to Namjoon.

"What the fuck did you do?!" He whisper yells.

"I didn't do nothing. They just questioned me."

"About what?" He asks.

"I guess my father got killed before I had a chance to get him myself." I run my hands on my temples

Namjoon rubs circles on my back.

"Are you okay, mommy?" Guk asks.

"Yes, we need to get home, because you two have pre-k tomorrow. And daddy has work." I pick up Guk while Namjoon grabs Nami.

We drive home and get the kids ready and tucked into bed. I shut the door to their bedroom.

"Do they think you did it?" He asks.

"Uh, no. They think you did it, considering your record." I admit.

"Baby, you know I didn't."

"Yeah, of course. But who the hell did?" I take a deep breath.

I walk into our room and take out some pajamas.

"Don't be stressed baby." Namjoon hugs me and kisses my neck.

"I know, I can't help it."

He looks me in my eyes. It's like he's telling me something. It's like he saying,

"I wanna make love to you tonight."

Okay, so i was right."

"I am yours."

He smiles at me. Not cute, just a weird smirk. I laugh and he take the chance to shove his tongue down my throat.

"I'm going be be gentle tonight." He whispers in my ear in English.

Okay daddy.

He slips my skirts and shirt off along with his own shirt and pants. He lays me back on the bed and kisses my neck. I moan and grip his hair. He uncoils my bra and slides my underwear down with his teeth. When I say it was a fucking pants wetter, I felt like Niagara Falls.

"What do you need baby?" He asks.

"You, and lollipop."

"What?" He laughs.

"I didn't want to say dick."

I slide his boxers off with my feet and kiss him more. He aligns himself with me, yup, and slide in dangerously slow. Instead of thrusting fast, he pulls in and out slowly. Just letting me feel him. I moan and hug his neck.

"You like the feeling baby?"

"Are you f-fucking psychic?"