Bitch?

Hunji's POV

I woke up late night. The sound of my phone waking me up. I pick it up with a loud groan.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hunji? We need to get your father, now. He's drunk in a night club. We can capture him and take him to the warehouse if you want, you just need to meet us there." Yuto tells me.

I roll my eyes.

"Fine, Damn. I'll be there in twenty." I hang up the phone and get up.

"What's up, baby?" Namjoon asks groggily.

"They got my dad. I have to go to the warehouse. If the kids are back before me, go to the water park, I'll meet you there." I say while slipping on my combat boots.

Namjoon whines like a child.

"Be back soon, sexy. You wearing all black is such a turn on." He goes back to sleep.

I kiss his cheek and leave the hotel. I drive to the warehouse and walk in the door.

"Damn, y'all. It's late as fuck, where he at?" I rub my eyes.

Yuto points to the man sitting in the chair in the center of the room.

"Sup, bitch." I say and walk over to him.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you how to speak to elders with that white mouth of yours?" He spits at my face.

"Ew, nasty. Wooseok and Yuto, get my fucking bag." I wipe my face off.

The guys bring my bag full of a bunch of torture shit.

"So let's talk. Shall we?" I say.

He glares at me. I pull up a chair in front of him.

"Quiz game. For each question you get wrong, I cut off one of your fingers." I smile. "First question, how many children have I miscarried because of you?" I ask with a smile.

"I don't know, slut." He says.

"Mhm, wrong answer." I take the bolt cutters and cut off his thumb and pinkie.

His screams are like music to my ears.

"How long was my husband in a coma because you had him shot?!" I scream in his face.

He looks at me. I take a knife from my bag, along with a few needles. I stick one needle in his neck and slowly draw blood out. I repeat this action thirteen times.
He's nearly blacked out. Pale as ever.

"P-please. Stop." He begs.

I laugh.

"Stop? We haven't even started."