Vacation Pt.2

(This chapter has a lot of monologue. Which means, only the characters will be speaking for the most part. Enjoy anyway.

Hunji's POV

I sit down at the head of the conference table, everyone else on the sides, Namjoon at the other end.

"So, nice to meet you all. My name is Hunji. Everyone introduce yourself starting from the left." I say and sit back in my chair.

"My name is Kunpimook. Call me Bambam, I'm Hunji's little brother." Bam introduces himself.

"My name is Adachi Yuto. I'm from the gang Pentagon."

"I'm Yanan, from Pentagon."

"Hui, leader of Pentagon."

"Jay, I'm Hunji's older brother."

"Wooseok, from Pentagon."

"Jinho, from Pentagon."

"Kino, Pentagon."

"Jin, BTS."

"Taehyung, call me V or Tae, from BTS."

"Yoongi, BTS."

"Yeoone, Pentagon."

"Shinwon, Pentagon."

"Hongseok, Pentagon."

"Hobi, BTS."

"e'Dawn, Pentagon."

"Jimin, BTS."

"I'm Namjoon, Hunji's husband, leader of BTS."

"That's a lot. I have more people coming to join us soon. My father's location has been targeted. Our only objective is that we capture him, and kill off his crew. Understood?"

Everyone nods.

"But, this is a vacation, and we still have children. My main concern is keeping them safe, and happy. You will be given free days to explore, but be safe. We can't afford to lose anyone here." Namjoon says.

"Okay then, dismissed. We will meet again Saturday. First free day is tomorrow. Enjoy it. Dismissed." I say and leave the conference room, Namjoon and the others following behind me.

I walk to the room and open the door, Nami, Guk, and Jungkook are sitting watching movies. 

"Kook, thanks so much for watching the kids. Taehyung said he will fill you in on what's going on." I bow to him.

"No problem, noona, I'll see you later." 

"Do you have to go?"

"We want Uncle Kookie to stay."

Nami and Guk keep throwing a tantrum.

"Well, I could take them if you want me to." Jungkook offers.

"Fine by me. Just put them to bed by nine. Okay?"

"Okay." He picks up the kids and take them to his room.

Once the door shuts, Namjoon and I start running around like happy children.

"Oh gosh, we should take a bubble bath." I offer

"Okay, sexy." He bites his bottom lip.

"Please, no sex. I'm too tired. Just a bath." I point at him and go run bath water.

I add soap until bubbles fill up a majority of the tub. I strip of my clothes and step in, Namjoon following suit. We both sit and begin to relax.

"I love you. You know that?" Namjoon says.

"I know that. I love you, too. Man, and only to think. If my mother wasn't a whore, we probably wouldn't be here." I say.

"No, I'd still probably find you, love you, and marry you still. Cause I couldn't imagine my life without you." He kisses my forehead.

"Aw, my heart melted. We should eat after this. I miss being heavier now." I look at my chubby stomach.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why do you miss being heavy?"

"Cause you're into heavy women, and I'm not exactly heavy right now." I say honestly.

"You are the only exception. Hunji, you can be heavy or skinny, as long as you're happy and healthy. I'll still love you." He says looking into my eyes.

"Aw." I kiss his softly.

"But, we should put a little meat back on you. I need more to grip." He laughs.

I slap his arm and lay back on his chest, falling asleep to the sound of our beating hearts.