Judas?

Hunji's POV

I put the kid's plates onto the kitchen table and call them down to eat. They both rush down the stairs, pushing to get to their seats.

"No shoving. Eat your food before it gets cold." I kiss both of their foreheads.

I walk into the living room and sit with Namjoon on the sofa.

"Oh, you have a mission tomorrow." Namjoon reminds me.

"I know. Jiyong and his fucked up crew again. I'll handle it baby." I tell him smiling.

"Well don't get too cocky. You still so-" He gets cut off by the ringing doorbell.

"I got it." I get up and open the door.

Two men stand in front of me.

"Hello, are you Kim Hunji?" The y'all one asks.

"Who's asking?" I smugly say.

"My name is Yuto, and this is Hongseok. We have information on the murderer of your father. Well, the whereabouts of your father." The black haired on says.

"What do you mean whereabouts?" Namjoon comes up behind me.

"Ah, Mr.Kim. We are from the gang Pentagon. We do have information on him." Hongseok says.

"Come in, But remember, I'm packing." I show them the gun on my waistband.

They nod and enter the house.

"Babies, we will be right back, if you need us we will be in daddy's office."

They nod and go back to eating.

"Follow me." I say sternly and let them into Namjoon's office.

They sit down in front of us.

"Well, speak." I say.

"Uh, Pentagon is a relatively new gang, so we wouldn't have the time to make new enemies or allies. Big Bang, your father's gang, decided to let us train under them." Hongseok states.

"So you came here because?" Namjoon asks.

"Let us finish! Mr.Park is hiding away in Osaka, Japan. We've pinpointed his exact location. He faked his death." Yuto says.

"So, he's alive? And i had to sit at a goddamn police station for 72 hours?! Ha! Get the fuck out of my sight." I stand up to leave.

"Wait!" Yuto yells, pulling out a device.

I watch the video that plays on it.

*video*

"One microchip is here in Busan, the other is with Park-nim in Osaka. We will be meeting with him come the next two months." Jiyong says.

"Once we get there, all we have to do is find the address of his precious daughter, and not only kill her, but her husband Kim Namjoon as well." Daesung laughs.

"She has two little brats now. What about them?" Seungri asks.

"No problem, kill them. It'll be like snapping a twig." TOP says.

*end*

My eyes widen.

"I've had many threats on my life, but no one threatens those children. And I mean fucking nobody." Namjoon gets riled up.

"How do we know you guys aren't luring us into a trap?" I ask.

"We aren't, we'll comply with your every wish." They both how.

"Jin, our from the bookshelf."

The bookshelf splits and shin walks out holding some bread.

"You will be accompanying us on this trip along with the rest. Keeping their group in check. I'll ring Bambam and Jay also." I say.

"What about the kids?" He asks.

"It's always nice in Japan this time of year isn't it? Good for a family vacation."