Gold?

Hunji's POV

I wake up laying on the couch, on Namjoon's chest, naked. It's the best feeling ever. I think he felt me wake up because, he wrapped his bare around my body and kissed my forehead.

"Morning, thick cheeks." He says is a deep morning voice.

"Will that nickname ever play out?" I say with a slight laugh.

He laughs along with me..

"Nope. Stand up." He says.

"Why?" I whine.

"So I can admire my beautiful wife's body." He kisses my neck, making me giggle and stand.

I stand in front of him, just looking. His eyes trail up and down my entire body. He takes my hand and kisses it.

"Man, how did I get so lucky?" He asks while kissing my belly.

I start laughing and curl into a ball.

"Baby, that tickles." I tell him.

He pulls me closer to his so I can sit on his lap. I shift so I can get comfortable. Namjoon groans.

"If you keep moving like that baby girl, I'll need a round six." He whispers in my ear.

I turn around facing him and start kissing his neck.

"Oh so that's how you want it baby girl? Ride me." He says sternly.

I line his member with my entrance and slowly slide myself down. I moan against his ear. As he finally fills me up completely, he grabs my ass to help me start grinding. I start moving faster feeling a knot build in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh god, baby girl." He kisses my neck

"Mmm, daddy." I moan in his ear.

I feel his member pulse inside of me. As came with a loud moan, I cum soon after him. I ride out our highs before looking into his eyes.

"I really do love you, Hunji." He says.

"I really love you, too, Namjoon." I say in return and kiss him.

"Are you going to hop off my dick?" He asks with a laugh.

I get off of him and walk into our bedroom. I put on some underwear and a robe. I brush my teeth and shower so I can get ready to conquer my day. I put on a pair of shorts and one of Namjoon's hoodies and walk back into the living room. Namjoon must be in the shower. I decide to cook breakfast for the both of us. Waffle and rice. Hope he likes it.

I take out the ingredients to start cooking. As I'm eating, Namjoon walks up behind me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Are we still in the newly wed stage?" I ask with a slight laugh.

"Maybe, cause I can never get over this ass. Every time I see it, it feels like the first time." He responds.

"Oh shut up." I gesture him to sit down and eat.

"So, I was thinking you meet my boys today." Namjoon tells me.

"Sounds like fun. Are they from work?" I ask putting my plate in the sink.

"Yeah, but we've all known each other for years." He says.

"Sure, sounds fun. Are you ever going to tell me where you work?" I ask pouting.

"In time, thick cheeks. Until then, be curious." He says and kisses my nose.

"So when are they going to get here?" I ask him.

Before he could answer, the door bell rings.

"Now?" He says with a sly smirk on his face.

He gets up and answers the door. I glare at him and take his plate in the kitchen.

"I'm your hope!" I hear yelling from the living room.

"Where is my baby Hunji?" I hear Jin's voice.

I roll my eyes while laughing and walk into the living room.

"Hey Jin, guys." I greet everyone.

Everyone goes silent.

"Wow, you got a keeper, hyung." A boy with brown hair says.

"She so adorable!" A man with blonde hair and a box smiles runs up and pinches my cheeks.

(I'm going off the BS&T era)

"Thanks?" I say.

"Give her some room to breath, Taehyung." A short guys says.

"Oh can it, shorty." They start arguing with each other.

"Uh guys, can't you introduce yourselves before we start fighting?" I ask with a slight smile.

"Oh crap, we almost forgot. I'm Hoseok, but just call me Hobi." The orange-haired one says.

"I'm Suga." A black haired man says.

"Taehyung, or Taetae, or V." The man who pinched my cheeks said.

"And you already know who I am." Jin says flipping his pink hair.

"I'm Jimin." The short one raises his hand.

"And I'm Jungkook." He smiles a bunny smile.

"Oh Kookie." I run up to him and pinch his cheeks.

"Namjoon, it's happening again." He calls out.