Crazy?

"The safe word is whA-" He cuts me off by smashing his lips on mine.

The kiss is rough and passionate. I've never felt one like it. He lifts me just enough to remove my bra. He unclips it faster than I ever could.

"So beautiful."

****

I lay on my stomach and stare at the headboard.

'I just lost my virginity.' I think to myself.

I look to my right and find Namjoon still asleep. I move closer to him and cuddle into his chest. He wraps his arms around my and starts snoring again.

'Might as well go back to sleep.' I say to myself.

-Two hours later-

I wake up and realize I'm alone. I hear water running. I wrap a blanket around my nude body and walk to the bathroom. It's hard because everything from my waist down is sore. I open the door. He's in the shower.

"Hey baby." He says when I shut the door.

"Hey." I rub my eyes.

"Are you here to join me?" He asks.

"Uh, no. I just really needed to pee." I laugh while using the bathroom.

I hear him chuckle.

"I guess we really are a married couple." He laughs.

"Well, you've seen more of me than anyone has." I laugh. "My stomach hurts." I curl myself up into a ball on the floor.

"Yeah, I might have been a little too rough." He gets out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist.

He bends downs and picks me up while I'm still in a ball. He sits me down on the bathroom counter.

"Okay, how about you take a bubble bath, and then get dressed. You can't stay naked all day."

"You're right." I agree and give him a quick kiss.

He gives me one back. He smacks the sides of my thighs.

"So, let me go get an outfit out for you, and run the water. You just relax."

He turns on the water and puts the stopper in.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you, too." I say back.

He leaves. I hear the bedroom door shut and I silently scream to myself.

'Holy shit! Such a caring and sweet guy! And I'm the only one who has him.😭 happy tears.' I think to myself.

I drop the blanket around my body and sit in the bathtub. I feel my body release all stress and tension. My eyes start to close when...

*CRAAASHH*

A/n: sorry for the short chapter, my mind is fucked up rn. Love you anyway❤️