Childish?

Hunji's POV

Our new home is big, but cozy. It feels very home-y, like I could live here forever.

"Hey baby, can you show me all your tattoos?" Namjoon asks me.

"When I get out of the shower, and no, you need rest so no sex." I walk into the bathroom and lock the door.

I get undressed and take a brisk shower. More cold than warm. I wash all the makeup off of my body and rose off. I get out of the shower and dry off my body and put on my bra and underwear.

"Babe." I walk out of the bathroom.

I see him laying on the bed.

"You're done? Finally. Let's see em" he says.

I stand in front of him to show him the tattoos on my thighs and stomach. And the ones on my arms. I used a shit ton of makeup.

"Damn, how long was I out for?" He chuckles.

I laugh with him. I put on a pair of shorts and lay next to him in the bed.

"Next time we can get matching ones." I say.

We sit in silence for a while before he speaks again.

"What were you going to name the baby?" He asks.

"Shijho, Kim Shijho." I take a deep breath.

"That's so cute, we can always try again."

"No, we can't, I can't have babies anymore." I start to cry.

"Baby, it's okay, we can always adopt."

"But I wanted to give you children, what good am I if I can't birth a single kid for you?" I ask.

"You are the best wife I have ever seen, and you are perfect. I don't care if you can't have a baby. I love you."

"I love you, too." I kiss him.

He kisses back and hugs me.

"So, I need to go buy some food, I'll be back, you just rest."

I put on a pair of sweats and a shirt. I put on my slippers and leave the house.

I walk down the street going towards the Chinese food place a block away. Before I get there, I hear soft cries in the alleyway.

'Mind ya business' my brain tells me.

I shake it off and go down the alleyway. Going around the dumpster, I see a little girl sitting with her head in her knees. Next to her, a little boy.

"Oh dear, are you okay." I ask her.

"Huh, Who are you?" She asks.

"My name is Hunji, what's your name?"

"My name is Lee Nami, and my brother is Lee Guk. He doesn't talk much."

"Are you guys twins?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am, our mom left us here a couple of months ago. We just want to go home." She starts to cry again.

"How about you guys come home with me?" I offer.

"Will you take care of us?" She asks.

"Of course, but let's go get some food first."

I pick up her brother and hold him on my hip and hold her hand. I take them to the Chinese place and take them home.

I open the door and call down for Namjoon. He walks down the stairs and looks at the two children on my arm.

"Uh, Babe?" He asks confused.

"This is Nami, and Guk. They were abandoned by their mother, and they have no home." I tell him.

"What does abandoned mean?"

"Uh, it means left behind." Namjoon tells her kneeling down to her height.

"What's your name?" She asks.

"Namjoon. How old are you?"

"Four." She says with a smile.

Her dimples radiating like the sun.

"Well, we can get you guys a bath, then we can eat." I take them upstairs and run the bath water.

I put them in the tub filled with bubbles and left them play and walk to my room quickly.

I grab two small shirts and bring them back to the kids to put on. I get them both out and put them in the shirts.

The three of us walk downstairs and start eating food with Namjoon.

"So, are you guys feeling better?" Namjoon asks.

"Yes sir." Guk says.

"You don't have to call me sir, sweetie." He says.

"Hey, Jin, come here!" I tell up the stairs.

He comes down the stairs patting his head like he's wearing a weave.

"This is Nami and Guk, can you watch them for a few so me and Namjoon can go shopping?"

"Sure. I love kids"

"Hey, Nami and Guk, this is my friend Jin, he's going to watch you guys until me and Namjoon get back, okay?"

"A-are you going to come back?" Nami asks.

"Of course." I kiss her forehead and take Namjoon out of the house.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Well, I don't want them back out on the streets, or in the system."

"Me either."

I drive us to the kids store.

"How about we keep them for a while, just to make sure their okay?" He asks.

"That sounds good, let's go get them some clothes."