Pizza?

Hunji's POV

I get out of the bed after me and Namjoon's sexual exploration, and walk to the bathroom. I look at the mirror at my face and I'm surprised. My face looks so bloated. I groan out loud waking up Namjoon.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asks.

"No baby, I gained weight." I say walking back into the room, still naked.

"Are you sur-" I cut him off before he could finish the sentence.

"I'm. Not. Pregnant. I just got fat." I say rolling my eyes and sit on the bed.

I look down. I feel Namjoon scoot behind me and start rubbing my shoulders.

"Baby, you will never get fat, just more thick. And I can't tell you how much I love thick women." He says and kisses my neck.

"Thank you, honey." I kiss his lips softly.

"But you need to take a pregnancy test. Don't hit me." He quickly shielded himself.

"Fine, if it'll shut you and Jay up. Bye." I stand and throw on something to wear out.

"Bye? Where are you going, thick cheeks?" Namjoon asks me.

"To get a pregnancy test." I tell him while putting on my shoes and grabbing my wallet.

I walk out of the room downstairs walking to the nearest store. I walk in and grab a test. I walk to the front counter and pay for it before leaving. On my way home, I feel as if, I'm being followed. I take a quick glance behind me, and no one is there. I face back in front, and there's a man in black standing in front of me. Before I could say anything, someone  behind me places a black bag on my head and throws me into what I feel is a truck.

'Please don't let me die now. Not with my baby.'

Bambam's POV

I left boss's house after our talk and went to Hunji's house. I couldn't find Hunji anywhere, all I found was Namjoon pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"It's Hunji. She left to go to the store, and she hasn't come back." He says on the verge of tears.

"Well how long has it been?" I ask.

"Two hours." He says letting his tears fall.

"What?! Well wha" I get cut off by the dinging on my phone.

It's boss.

JB: So, we have your precious little sister, all we need now is that big idiot. Bring him to us, quietly.

My eyes widen at the message. I call him and breathe heavily.

"Well hello, Bambam." Jb says.

"Jaebum, get the fuck out of your sick head, and let my fucking sister go!" I yell.

I see Namjoon look at me and walks towards me. He snatches the phone out of my hand. I hear Jaebum say something else, but it's all mumbled.

"I'll see you then, fucker. Don't you lay a single hand on my wife." Namjoon yells.

He puts the phone on speaker so we can both hear Hunji's faint voice.

"Now, Namjoon you get here, or we kill not only your wife, but you're unborn child as well." Jaebum says.

Namjoon hangs up the phone and looks at me angrily.

"You fucking knew they were planning this?!" He yelled at me.

"Not this exactly!" I answer.

"And she's pregnant. With my damn child. And if either of them gets hurt, or god forbid, die. I'm going to fucking kill you."