Home?

(A/N: a fair 69+ warning ahead. NSFW content ahead. Skip this chapter if uncomfortable with such topics.)

Hunji's POV

I get to the house and walk into the living room. I look around and see nobody in sight, just a big ass mess.

"What the fuck?!" I scream.

Namjoon comes running down the stairs and greets me.

"Hey baby."

"What was the second to last thing on my list?!" I yell.

"Uh..." he ponders.

"Don't leave my house a goddamn mess?! And what did you do?! You left it a mess!" I scream louder.

"I'm sorry. After I dropped the kids off at school I wanted to make some food."

"So why the hell is the living room dirty?"

"I made a blanket fort with Tae." He giggles.

"I'm going to beat your ass!"

He runs and I chase after him. I kick off my heels to catch up to him faster. I tackle him, making both of us fall to the ground.

"Bitch! I asked for one thing."

I straddle his stomach and punch his chest.

"Baby. Keep your hands to yourself."

"Nah." I punch him square in the jaw.

He looks at me in awe. My jaw dropped when I realized what I just did.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are, who the fuck you thought you were, or who the fuck you think you might be, but if you ever do that again, I will fuck you up." He says sternly gripping my face.

'Why is this such a turn on?'

I decide to keep this going.

"Fuck you."

He chuckles and drags my face to his. He kisses me roughly and throws me off of him. I lay with my back against the floor.

"Fuck me? Really?"

He rips my pants and underwear away, like he's going for a national treasure. He does the same with my shirt and bra.

"You really need to be taught a lesson. Don't you think?" He asks.

I nod.

"Use your words."

"Yes, Daddy." I bite my lip.

He stands and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Over my knee. Now!" He demands.

I lay my body over his legs and wait for his next move.

"Look at this ass. My ass."

He rubs my bottom before giving it a hard smack. I scream out in pain, but there is a hint of pleasure in it.

"Count em' off, baby girl." He says.

"1...

2...

3...

4...

5..."

He smacks my ass repeatedly as I count. It feels so good. He picks me up and sets me on the bed.

"Face down, ass up." He says.

I do as he tells me and bring my ass into the air.
He kisses my ass where he hit it, sucking lightly, leaving small marks.

"Wait here, don't move." He leaves the room.

'We are about to get fucked good.' I think to myself.

He comes back with a black velvet box in his hands.

"We're going to play a little game," he starts off.

He puts handcuffs on my wrist, still not letting me move. He takes off his shirt, giving my ass one more smack.

"You are going to count how many times you cum. Understand?"

"Yes."

I feel him stick something cold inside of me.

"Start." He says.

The thing starts to vibrate vigorously. I moan loudly feeling the wave of pleasure catch through my body.

'This is gonna be one hell of a night.'