Escape?

Namjoon's POV

I close the door as Hunji leaves. I look back at the man on his phone confused.

"So, what's your relationship with my wife?" I ask him in a serious tone.

"Uh, no relation. She's my ex." He responds.

I look at him confused.

"That seems like it some sort relation." I say. "Why did you break up?" I ask curiously. 

"She was a crazy bitch. Also yelling at me. So I dumped her. Then she went off the grid." He lies straight through his teeth.

I ended up hearing their whole conversation earlier.

"That doesn't seem much like Hunji though." I tell him.

"Dude, that fat bitch is crazy." He says and laughs.

I give him a smile but on the inside I'm boiling.

"Did you just call my wife, a fat bitch?" I ask.

"Yeah, she is though." He walks off.

I pick up the nearest metal object and hit him over the head with it, knocking him out There is a loud thud as he hits the ground. I pull my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello? Yes, I need room in the cellar. Yes, for pick up. My house." I hang up the phone and throw him on the porch. 

I shut the door and start watching tv, waiting for Hunji to get back.

Hunji's POV

I get to the coffee shop where I was going to meet Shownu. I walk in and see him sitting at a booth. I walk over and sit in front of him.

"Hey, Hunji. How are you doing?" He asks with a smile.

I can't even respond to him question. Small tears just start to roll down my face.

"Hunji? What's wrong?" He asks.

"Uh, he found me again. He works for Namjoon now." I tell him and see his expression turn dark.

"How? I thought he went to jail." 

"I guess not. But, can you take me back home? I don't want to be there with him." I ask.

"Of course, let's go."

We both get up and leave the shop. Shownu walked here because his house is just a block away, Namjoon's house is three blocks away. Shownu drives. We get to the house, and I can just feel my skin crawling with fear.

Shownu gets out of the car first and walks inside of the house. I'm guessing he's telling Namjoon the problem. A couple of minutes later, Namjoon walks outside. He opens the car door and picks me up bridal style. He carries me inside and lays me down on the couch. Shownu leaves after telling me everything is going to be okay.

Namjoon's POV

She looks so broken and hurt. It hurts me to see her like this.

"Baby?" I walk over and kneel in front of her face.

"Yeah?" She responds.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask her.

"I don't know. I was too scared I guess. Where is he now?" She asks with a worried look on her face.

"Uh," I can't just tell her my partners took him to a cellar and are beating him as we speak. "I fired him, and sent him to the US." I lie.

"What if he comes back for me?" She asks.

"Oh trust me, he won't." I kiss her forehead. "And I promise to treat you like the queen you are, for as long as I'm living." She smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you, so much." She smiles through the tears on her face.

"I love you, baby girl."

"I love you, too." She hugs me giving me full access to her neck.

I kiss it making her groan a little.

"What are you doing?" She asks with a giggle.

"I'm going to make you forget about that fucker, cause only I can have you, hold you, and love you."