Gentle?

Hunji's POV

They haven't released me yet. Suicide watch. I've come to terms with the fact that my baby is in a better place. I've also come to terms that I will train day in, and day out, until I can kill everyone who tries to hurt me or my family. Namjoon told me that we had a risk of being found and killed so he was going to get me out early. I get out of bed and put on the clothes Namjoon had brought me last night.

"Hey babe, ready to go?" I hear Namjoon from the room.

"Yes, I'm coming." I tie my hair back and leave the bathroom.

"Beautiful. Let's go." He kisses my forehead and we both leave the room.

While walking down the hallway, I get a bad feeling. Before we even get to the front exit, in comes a group of guys in black. Some I recognize as part of Got7, JB's group.

"Baby?" I ask ready to run.

"Go back to the room, and jump from the window, pull a fire alarm." He tells me.

I don't hesitate, just run back to where we came from. On the way, I pull two alarms down before I lock myself in the room. Hospital windows don't open by themselves at a certain height, I was on the 5th floor. I took the metal chair on busted the window open. I look down from the ledge. 

'I don't want to land on that fucking glass.' I say to myself.

I look around the room, seeing Namjoon's bag still there. I open it and find clothes, and a gun. I put the safety on the gun, and place it in the waistband of my pants. It's cold. I take some sheets off the bed and attempt to use them as a parachute.
I pray to the heavens before jumping from the high window. The sheets catch the air and jerk me back up before floating me to the ground. I throw the sheets somewhere and run towards the front exit. I hide behind some corner so the men in all black don't see me. I take the gun out and take the safety off.

1
2
3
4

Four men. I can do that. I think.

I take a shot at the first one's leg. He collapses to the ground. They all look around for the shooter, not being able to see me. I shoot three more bullets, each hitting a man. One in the back, one in the shoulder, and the other in his arm. I see Namjoon run past them at me and we run to the car. When we get in, Namjoon kisses me.

"That was great." He tells me, and drives off.

After two hours of driving I get pretty confused.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Since they found us, that means other gangs can find us, so I messaged the guys and told them to start setting up at the safe house, in Ilsan." He tells me.

"Okay then, how far away are we?" I ask.

"Two seconds." He tells before pulling into a driveway.

" He tells before pulling into a driveway