Almost?

*CREEAAAK*

-Hunji's POV-

As soon as I hear the door open, I pull away from Namjoon and turn around.

"Stephanie?"

The way she staggers in, I could tell she was drunk. I get off of Namjoon's lap and stand up.

"Wow! I j-just left, and your fat ass is already trying to fuck him." She says, slurring a little.

She takes a swig of a bottle of vodka.

"Slut."

She walks past me to her old room, making sure to bump my shoulder. Once I hear the door shut, I start crying.

"I-I'm sorry you had to see that, and sorry for kissing you." I apologize and sit on the couch.

He sighs and comes closer to me.

"I kissed you if you want to be technical, don't ever be sorry about that." Namjoon says before kissing my forehead.

"Where are you going to stay now that she's back?" I ask worrying about him.

"A hotel, and you're coming with me."

He yanks my hand up and grabs his and my shoes. He pulls me all the way to his car.

"Get in." He says with a smile.

His dimples are radiating through all my pain. I get in the passenger's seat with Namjoon is the driver's. He starts the car and drives down the road.

It didn't take us long to get where we were going. We both get out of the car and enter the hotel. Everything looks so fancy and elegant. Namjoon walks up to the counter and exchanges a brief conversation with the other person. She hands him a key and bows slightly. He come back over to me and grabs my hand.

"That was easy." I said.

"Especially when you own the hotel."

I was going to respond when he drags me to the elevators. We get to the suite on the top floor. Unfortunately, there's only one bed. And to make it worse, I have nothing to wear.

"Ugh, Namjoon. What am I supposed to wear?" I ask kind of shyly.

He walks over to the drawer and opens it, pulling out a navy blue t-shirt and hand in it to me.

"You'll look good in my clothes, thick cheeks." He says before laying back on the bed.

I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom. I strip from all my clothes, except my underwear, and put on his shirt. I finally realized I wasn't wearing a bra under my sweater.

'Fuck' I thought to myself.

I walk back into the room and sit on the other side of the bed.

"So, uh, are you going to sleep on the floor?" I ask.

"Why can't I sleep on the bed?" He asks back.

"Then I'll sleep on the floor." I say taking a pillow.

"Why can't we sleep on the bed together?" He pesters.

"Don't you know what happened before my mom came home?" I ask.

"I won't try anything. I promise." He raises with left hand.

"That's why it's the right hand dumbass." I mumble to myself.

I lay back on the bed not realizing his face change.

"What did you say?" He asks.

"Nothing." I lie.

All of sudden, he straddles me and pins my hand above my head.

"You don't want to get punished. Do you, thick cheeks?"

I gulped. He kissed my jawline then licked it. I started to giggle because it tickled.

"N-Namjoon." I start laughing.

"I'm trying to be sexy, and you're fucking laughing." He chuckles and lays beside me.

"Because it was funny. But I'm tired anyway, night." I said out of nervousness and tucked myself away under the covers.

"Hunji?" He asks.

I hum in response.

"Are you perhaps...a virgin?"

I look up at his smirking face with my cheeks glowing red.

"Huh?" I gulp.

He planted a wet kiss on my lips.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Y-yeah"

He chuckled and kissed me again.

"I won't do anything until you're ready. I promise." He said.

"Who said I was going to let you do anything anyway?" I ask.

"After that makeout session, I thought you'd be down." He told honestly.

"It's not that I'm not, down. I just want to wait until I'm married." I say and lay back down.

"Can we cuddle then?" He asks.

I nod and turn towards him. He wraps his strong arms around me and pulls me in close.

'I could get used to this, but would he marry me? Too soon...' I thought to myself.

"What are you thinking about, thick cheeks?" He asks.

"Nothing at all." I tell a bold-faced lie.

I take in his strong scent. I'm nearly asleep until I feel a hand slide down my thigh.

"What are you doing, Namjoon?" I ask.

"You're so thick, sometimes I can't help myself." He bites his lip. "Just let me feel you, it's not like we're having sex."

I just say okay, I really wanted to be touched by him anyway. His veiny hands, mhm. He moves his hand down to my butt and squeezes it. Not that I'm complaining. And, we just fall asleep like this.

I feel like I'm drunk. Not with alcohol. But something stronger. Something I want over and over again. My own personal liquor no one else can have.