Gilded?

Hunji's POV

I wake up dazed. And confused. I can't see a thing it's so dark. I can't move. I must be tied up.

"H-he" My words got stuck.

Why couldn't I speak?

"At a loss for words, kitten?" I hear.

I feel disgust being called out of my name.

"W-who a-re you?" I ask getting back my sense of speech.

"Who am I? Just a close friend of your brother's." He says and turns on the light.

I close my eyes and hiss at the sudden brightness.

"My brother?" I ask.

"Oh, Bambam." He clarifies.

I look at the ground. Is this Bambam's leader.

"Jaebum? Why did you take me?" I ask.

"Me? Well, I want to destroy that Kim Namjoon. But to do that, I had to take the two things most precious to him. His wife and child." He says and walks closer to me.

When he touches my face, I bite his hand. He hissed before slapping me across the face twice. I refused to let my tears fall.

"Don't you ever fucking disrespect me like that again! Understand?" He yells.

"Bite me, bitch." I say.

"Oh, I will."

Namjoon's POV

Bambam drives us to the location. I made sure I had a strap with me just in case.

"Don't be going in here firing silly. Got it?" Bambam says.

"Fuck you. I just want my wife." I get out of the car and walk closer to the building.

I open the door and walk in. Nothing is lit up, just a light over a woman. Hunji.
I run over to her and kneel in front of her. Her hair is cut, and she has a bruised face.

"Baby?" I ask trying to wake her up.

She opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Namjoon?! Get out of here, he'll kill you." She says shaken.

"I don't care, let's get you out of here." I say cutting the rope off her arms and legs. "Did he do anything?" I ask her, even though it's already visible, seen her clothes being torn.

"H-he..." She stops before even starting and starts crying.

"Don't say anything, baby. I'll deal with it." I help her stand so we can get out of this hellhole.

"Did you think it would be that easy?" I hear from behind us.

"Jaebum. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask.

"Nothing, it's just you're trying to take my toy away. And I don't like that very much." He pulls out his gun before I could say anything else and shoots me in the foot.

I collapse on the ground in pain. I hear Hunji come up to me and comfort me.

"Baby? It's okay. Don't scream." She tries to calm me down.

"Aw so sweet. Now, say your final goodbyes." I widen my eyes.

She looks me in my eyes while caressing my back.

"I love you." She says and kisses me.

That's the last thing I know before two gunshots go off. I'm fine other than my foot. I open my eyes and see Jaebum on the ground with a bullet in his head.

"T-there was two." I mumble.

I look beside me and see Hunji on the floor crying, holding her stomachs

"Please don't let my baby die." She says.

" I won't I swear." I pick her up and lift her, the adrenaline rushing through my body makes the pain in my foot disappear all at once. 

Bambam comes in and takes her from me taking her to the car. I crawl behind them. So, Jaebum is dead. Finally. I sit in the backseat of the car with Hunji as I pray for the first time in a long time.

"Please don't take them. Please."