Never?

Namjoon's POV

I wake up and find Hunji still asleep next to me. My hand is still in it's place from last night. Her words are still in my mind. I can tell she was thinking all night that I'd never propose to her. I would. But I can't. At least not now. Not with all the things going on in my life. I wouldn't want to drag her into being a mafia wife. Not now. Not ever. I can't even let her find out about my life style choices. It's too soon.

I slip out from under her trying not to wake her up. Once I was out of bed, I went to take a shower and get dressed.

Hunji's POV

I opened my eyes slowly noticing Namjoon wasn't beside me. I almost freaked out until I realized the shower was running. I take a deep breath and lay flat on my back. 

'What happpened? I just hated him a day ago.' I think to myself.

I hear the shower stop and the door open. Namjoon walks out, wet, wearing nothing but a towel around  his waist.

"Clothes!" I yell and cover my eyes.

He looks confused.

"I'll put some clothes on, but first I need to air dry." He says and sits on the bed.

"Are you wear anything?" I get off the bed.

He shakes his head yes and I let out a relieved sigh.

"Do you not want me to?" He says with a smirk.

"Oh no,  shut up."

He laughs at my blushed red face. My phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hunji, where are you?!" My mom, Stephanie yells.

"Uh, somewhere." I say boldly.

"Well get home!" She fires back.

"No." I say.

"Fine, but don't you think about coming back." She says before hanging up the phone.

I sigh. So, I'm homeless now? I slide down to sit on the floor breathing heavy.

"Hunji? Are you okay?" Namjoon runs up to me with worry.

"Maybe. I got kicked out of my house, I don't know what to feel." I answer and close my eyes.

"Well, you can stay with me for the time being, if you want." He says.

Namjoon's POV

Worst mistake ever. I'm  doing what I said I didn't want to do. I'm dragging her into my mess. I don't want her to get hurt. She means the most to me, she did when I first met her last week. Bringing her to my home is just the same as marrying her. 

"Hunji?"

She looks at me.

"Come on."

I put on a quick outfit and shoes and drag her from the room. I know my workers will collect my things and send them to my house. We get in the car and drive there. From the hotel to my house, the drive took fifteen minutes. I pulled into the driveway and looked at Hunji.

"Let's go." I say and get out of the car.

 She quickly follows me. I open the front door and walk inside.

"Sit on the couch." I tell her and walk to the kitchen to make a phone call.

Hunji's POV

He leaves and walks into another part of the house we're in. It's a really big house, it's most likely his. I sit back on the couch and try to calm myself. I can't figure why I'm so uneasy, it's Namjoon's house, and I know he won't hurt me. Will he? 

Namjoon comes back into the room with a smile on his face.

"Uh, we have a slight problem." He says.

Oh no.

"What?" I ask him.

"So, that was my, uh, colleague. I was telling him about my new living situation, and he thought it would be a little, challenging." He said still standing in the doorway.

"Why?" My curious mind takes over.

"The job that I do is quite dangerous, and, you'd be seen as an asse-"

"You're a drug dealer?!" I cut him off.

"Oh, god no. But, it's still dangerous. And he thought that it would be safer, for you that is, so I think-"

"Spit it out." I cut him off again.

"You have to become my wife." He blurts out.

"What?" I ask silently.

"You'll be protected if you marry me."

I start to laugh out of nervousness.

"You're really funny, you know that?" I say still laughing.

"I'm not joking." He says in a serious monotone voice.

I stop laughing and look at him.

"Why?" I ask.

"So you'll be protected. So I can protect you." He says while hugging me.

"I-fine. I'll do it. No choice right?" I look at him.

He nods with a slight smile. I take a deep breath and look at him. He leans down and gives me a slow kiss. His lips are like candy.