Kink?

Namjoon's POV

For the past couple of weeks, I've noticed a severe weight loss. When I grip her thighs I can sense a missing presence in them.

"Hunji?" I call to her.

"What's up, baby?" She asks walking down the stairs.

"Are you hungry, I'm going to make a feast." I ask her.

"N-no, I'm good, I was about to go on a jog." She avoids me and tries to leave out of the door.

"Hunji! Come here." I yell.

She turns and looks at me.

"Sit." She looks at me like I'm stupid. "Sit the hell down!" She quickly sits in front of me on the couch.

I kneel in front of her and look her in her eyes.

"Why are you trying to take my thick cheeks away from me?" I ask seriously.

"W-what?" She asks.

"You haven't been eating. And the way you're losing weight, I'm going to have nothing to grip onto while you're screaming my name." I tell her.

"I might not be able to get pregnant again Namjoon, you know that. I don't want you to leave me because of that. So, I thought that if I lost weight, you might stay." She starts to cry.

"Thick cheeks, you should've done the exact opposite. Thick girls are my kink, go through my porn history." She chuckles. "I would never want to change you, I want you thick. I want you curvy, plump, bumpy, chubby, whatever. As long as you're happy. I love you." She gives me a long kiss.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes.

"Don't apologize, just eat. And bring that sexy ass over here." I lift her off of the couch and take her spot.

"Pants down." I tell her.

She obeys and strips of her bottoms. I bed her over my knee.

"But, you did take away some thickness, daddy thinks you need to be punished."

Hunji's POV

"My hand or the belt." Namjoon asks me.

This conversation took a whole new turn than I expected.

"Um, your hand?" I ask more than say.

"Good choice, sexy."

He brings his hand down on my ass once, twice, three times. I'm not going to lie it turned me on.

"Do you want another?" He asks.

"Please daddy." I beg.

He slaps again, but rubs it after.

"I'm going to wreck you tonight."

He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. He forcefully place me on the bed. With wasting anytime, my panties, shirt, and bra have already been ripped off. Along with all of Namjoon clothes. He rubs my clit ever so slighty before ramming himself into me.

"Fuck!" I scream out.

He pulls all the way out and rams back in. Over and over and over again.

"T-that feels s-so good- FUCK- daddy!" I moan directly in his ear.

"Keep moan like that baby." He says.

I moan louder in his ear. I came. Many times back to back. He came in me, many times, back to back.

"Oh shit." He moan and cums in me once more.

By this time everything is leaking with his cum. Like dafuq?! He pulls out and lays beside me.

"Don't you ever change. Ever." Namjoon says out of breath. 

"I feel everything just kinda swimming around in there."