A Thousand Mistakes

*Beep Beep Beep*

Ugh time for another dreadful day at school. Its not like I didnt like school or anything I would just rather spend time at home with food and WiFi. I woke up everyday at 5:30 am. I guess you could say I was to worried I wasnt going to have enough time to get dressed but I managed to get to school on time. After I finished brushing my blonde tangled hair and straightened it I put light makeup on. I looked back at the clock and it was 7:20, time to leave for school.

2nd period.

As I walked to the locker room from health I noticed a new person talking to the boys locker room teacher. He was really cute. Like really cute. He noticed me and half smiled showing off a dimple. I smiled back and walked quickly to the locker room. As I got inside and opened my locker my friends came to greet me. I told them about the new guy and they got super excited to see him.

Outside of locker room

Me and my friends waited outside standing by my spot talking gossip and waiting for the new guy. The teacher came and everyone ran to they're roll call lines in the gym.

Everybody stayed silent as she announced the new kid.

"Everyone this is Zayn Malik. Your going to sit next to Emily Rose. Emily raise your hand"

I did what she said and he came and sat next to me. He was even more cute up close. He has beautiful green eyes and long eye lashes. He was tall maybe about 5'8...5'9. I was only 5'6 so he was taller than me.I thought back to this morning when he smiled at me. Oh how I wanted to kiss those lips.

" Hi I'm Zayn".

I was knocked out of my daydream. He was staring at me waiting for an answer.

" Oh um hey my name is Emily"

He did his cute half smile again and turned his attention back to the teacher. I couldn't really pay attention the rest of the class period. He was just so damn cute. I wanted him. Everyone wanted him. I could tell from all the popular girls giving me mean looks like it was my fault I had to sit next to the hottest person in pe.

The rest of the day went by really slow and I couldn't focus in any of my classes. The only thing I could think about was him.

Zayn's POV.

Today has been confusing. I've been late to all my classes. Why did the school have to be so big. My last school wasnt anything like this. But I guess I had to get used to change. All the girls were checking me out. I didn't like any of them. The only girl I thought about was Amy... wait was that her name? Ugh I would have to ask her again tomorrow if I could survive today. What if I got lost inside the school and couldn't find my way out? Who was I going to hang out with at lunch? Am I going to be a loner throughout the rest of the school year? I've been thinking about all these questions while going to my next class. What if she was in my next class? I would love that since after this period is lunch.

Fourth period

Of course I didn't have her for fourth period. Who am I going to hang out with now? There was no way I was going to hang out with the nerds. And I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to find her during lunch. By the size of the school who knows how many kids are here. I couldn't focus at all. Lunch and people were the only things going on in my mind right now. Language arts was boring anyways so might as well just sit here.

Lunch

Just like I had expected there was nobody to hang out with. I looked around I couldn't find anyone who looked familiar. Ugh today was going to be worst then I thought. And it was. Today was terrible I hope tomorrow gets better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my first piece of work and I hope you enjoyed it keep reading to find out what happens next :D Is there any ideas or something that I could possibly improve