Chapter Eight

Last night was amazing. I still couldn't believe that I am dating Zayn Malik the cuties boy in school. Well its time to get ready for school. I decide on a black pencil skirt with a red shirt and matching toms and makeup. I curl my blonde hair and get my bag. Once I arrive at school I'm greeted by Zayn. We sit down and talk. Soon the bell rings and he walks me to health class.

First period passes by fast. And now im walking to pe. Once dressed I wait outside for Zayn. I swear guys can take so long to get dressed. Maybe they're still embarrassed to get dressed in front of each other. I thought they would be used to it by now. I mean com'on its already 10th grade get over it already.

Once Zayn got outside he greeted me with a kiss. We talked for a while then walked into the gym for class. We had to take a fitness test and I didn't want Zayn to see me do pushups. I really sucked at it.

I passed with doing 10 pushups while Zayn passed with doing 50. We did other test and passed all of mine. Once pe was finished I got dressed and seen Zayn waiting for me. He looked me up and down then pulled me in for a hug.

"You know I never really looked at what you were wearing today."

Oh that's nice my boyfriend doesn't pay attention to me.

"So you don't like what I'm wearing?"

"Are you kidding me, just look at you. Your fucking gorgeous"

"Thanks babe I'm glad you think so"

" Babe now where did that come from?"

"What you don't like me calling you babe?"

"Yeah I love it, I just wasn't expecting it"

"Well then you better start expecting more coming from me"

"Will do"

After that he walked me to class and kissed me goodbye. Today couldn't be more perfect. I think I'm falling in love with him. I know I really like him but love, I'm not so sure. After school Zayn drove me home and we hanged out for a while.

The next couple of weeks couldn't be better. I realized I did truly love Zayn. I couldn't ask for anyone better. He was my everything. I couldn't live a day without him. I think about him everyday.