Chapter Sixteen

After driving down every single street I found no one. I began to turn around to go back home when I seen someone laying in the street. I pulled up to the sidewalk and ran over to the body. Turning the body around I seen her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears begin falling from my eyes. There laid my mother unconscious with a black eye and bruises all over her arms.

"Mom, mom please wake up. I love you so much."

I placed my head on her chest and cried. When I gained enough strength I picked her up and put her in my car. On the way home all I could do I think of who could have done this to her. Where was Harry when all of this happened. Had he gone to cops or ran away like a coward. What is going on. Everything has gone wrong today.

When I reached home  I turned off my car and carried mom inside. Dropping her off in bed I ran back downstairs to call the police. Dialling the police I wiped my tear stained cheeks sitting on the couch. When they picked up the phone I told them my mother has been abused and left in the middle of the road. I'm not sure who has done this, I need help. The tears began to fall again.

"We will bring help right away."

"Thank you so much"

I went back upstairs to look over mom until the police got here. She looked terrible.

"I love you mom. I know you can't me right now but I love you. The police are on their way and we will find out who did this to you. I promise." I say in between sobs.

Just then the doorbell rang and I jumped startled by the noise. I ran downstairs once more that day to open up to the police but only to find Harry.

"Um hi"

His face fell when he seen me.

"What's wrong dear?"

"Its my mom"

"What happened?"

Without answering I took him upstairs to the bedroom. She laid there silently looking worst than ever. I couldnt even look at her so I looked over at Harry. He had no emotion on his face. He just stared at her quietly. Without blinking he walked out of the room, downstairs, and slammed the front door.

Leaving my mom in silence I did the same but sat on the front porch waiting for the police. Ten minutes later they showed up, running up the steps of the porch and over to me. I told themshe was in the bedroom upstairs first door to the right and they took off into the house.

I sat there until they finished. A women pulled me out of my thoughts and brought me inside. I made a pot of coffee and sat on the couch with her.

"Whoever had done this must've been quick. She has been beaten brutally and seems to have been raped."

The tears had been my best friend that night soaking up my cheeks. The coffee pot had finished and I made a cup and told the three police officers they could have some. After everyone got settled I told them all that I knew. How she went out with Harry that day and her note about her coming home early but never did. And the part that will scar me forever. When I found her on in the middle of the road. Blood covering her face. The bruises on the body. How her once perfect hair was now in ruffles. Everything.

They thanked me for my time and the coffee then left. I fell asleep on the couch and was to late to go school the next day. I didn't want to go, I couldn't go. My mother needed me and I couldn't leave her here by herself while an horrible person was still out there probably looking for her to make a new move. She needed me more than ever right now and I had to get her to a hospital because she hadn't woken up yet.

I got her a hospital room and stayed with her for an hour. While driving back home I stopped at Starbucks. Today has been exhausting and I wanted to sleep. As walked through the door I seen the same curly haired man that had made my mom happy.

"How did you get in here?"

He turned back towards me and smiled.

"The door was open sweetie"

Now that was a lie. I had never once forgot to lock the door. No matter what was going on. I was a little creeped out that he kept giving me these nicknames like "sweetie" or "hunny". I wasn't anything close to being you "sweetie" i say in my head. I walked into the kitchen when I felt someone pushing themselves on me. I heard the British accent whisper in my ear

"You know I've been waiting for this day"

I gulped as his hand traveled up my leg onto my thigh stopping just before touching my sensitive spot. Not knowing what to do I stayed still with my mind going crazy.

"Do you want me?"

I stayed quite as he asked me again with more force pushing his hand into my shorts.

"Yes!"

"That's more like it babe"

He kissed lightly on my neck rubbing his hand over my underwear. A tear streamed down my face. I was scared for my life, yet I didn't have a clue on what to do.

He stopped kissing my neck and pulled his hand out of my shorts and picked me up with one hand onto his shoulder.

"LET ME GO NOW!!!"

"Shut up bitch or you will make it worst for yourself"

He went upstairs to my bedroom throwing me onto the bed. He went back over to shut and lock the door then crawled onto me kissing my neck roughly only stopping to take off a piece of clothing from one of our bodies. Once we were only in underwear he tied my hands about my head with his belt. Then taking off the rest of our clothes he slipped on the rubber admiring my entire body. My eyes now swelled up with tears I just closed my eyes and waited for this nightmare to be over.

He pushed his length in and out of me slowly. Making me look at him as he enjoyed himself. Your a disgusting pig I say in my head over and over again. He made his tongue go into my mouth kissing me slowly while he thrusted harder into me. We both got to our breaking points at the same time and came undone. I was terrified. Harry just raped me. Harry. Mom's boyfriend just raped me! And then it all came together. But before I could speak I got hit in the head. Hard.