Chapter Eleven

Emily's POV

I've been cutting everyday since we broke up. I've changed my appearance and fashion in clothing and just didn't care what people thought of me anymore. The days were getting worst by the second. I've tried to commit suicide at least three times now knowing that I didn't have a place in this world and no one would care if I were gone. But I couldn't. Something deep down was stopping me from ending my life. Was it Zayn? How about my mother? I couldn't just let her be inside this big crazy world by herself. She would become crazy without me here. I mean she hasn't even tried to move on since dad left us.

I got so busy in my thoughts I didn't realize that I was going to be late for school. It didn't matter anyways since I was failing every class but it was better than staying home. After getting dressed into dark ripped skinny jeans and a white T-shirt I brushed my scene brown dyed hair into a pony tail and wrapped a plaid long sleeve around my waist. I put dark make-up on and went downstairs. I put on my combat boots and grabbed my bag and car keys.

On the way to school I stopped by McDonalds. The school food is nasty. I was already late to first period so why not. I decided to take my time and skip second period to. I went to the store and grabbed me something to eat for lunch.

Once I made it to school it was already fourth period. I had math so it didn't bother me. My math teacher didn't really care anyways so when i got into the class I handed her my pass with a piece of gum. She never gave us dentition if we gave her food. After math was lunch. I sat by one of my friends that I shared math class with. He was pretty cute. Not my type but cute. We got lunch and sat down. Since I bought mine before coming to school I waited in line with him.

"Hey can I ask you something?"

While stuffing my face with chips I gave him a thumbs up.

"Do you wanna go to a party with me?"

"Depends what kind of party is it?"

"Oh you know just those girly ones were you dress up like a princess and tell the story of how you met the love of your life"

I roll my eyes. I didn't need the sarcasm from him but he looked dead serious. I've known Austin all my life so I was used to his ways. But he took my silence as though I thought that's what the party was actually going to be like and interrupted my thoughts.

"So or you down to go or nah? Because I could find someone else to go with"

"Yeah fine I'll go with you, but one question"

"Shoot"

"What type of party is it actually going to be like"

"Slutty with drugs everywhere"

"Okay good to know"

"Why did you ask?"

"Well I needed to know what I'm going to be wearing since I'm going with you"

"Okay fine pick you up around 10:00"

"Ok"

The bell rang to get to class. Luckily there was only two more periods left. Yay the closer I could go home and sleep the better. Today was exhausting. Sure I've only been in school for five periods but thats a lot to deal with. After school I went to the mall and picked out some clothes for the party. When I got home it was around 10:00 and my mom was sleeping.