Chapter Five

Later that night Anabell's POV

I've been thinking alot about the whole Emily and Zayn thing. Zayn did look like a bad guy, I mean he does have tattoos. Who knows right, you can't always judge a book by its cover. I just had a really bad feeling about him. Which reminds me I needed to text Emily.  I scroll down to her name. Hopefully she answers now that I look at it, its already 12:00am. I sent her "hey". and soon enough she texted "hey"

"Emily I need to talk to you about something important"

" Can't it wait until tomorrow"

" No its about Zayn"

"Then just leave me alone"

She was so stubborn. How was I going to tell her the "supposably" truth.

"Look I don't care if you listen me right now but I'm going to tell you anyways. Zayn had a docters appointment that he forgot about. I talked to him today at lunch. He told me everything. He just wants you to let him explain, and he uuummm kinda likes you. Ohkay he really likes you and he feels that if you don't let him apologize then he's never going to have the relationship that he wants with you. So if you will stop being so stubborn for two seconds then you might find that you actually like him."

I was finished texting her it was already 12:30 and I had test to take tomorrow.

The next day Emily's POV

I really don't want to go to school today but what Anabell said made me have to go. Today was gonna be bad. I already knew it. Second period was going to be the worst. I have to give him a chance to explain but what I really wanted was to lay back in bed. I didn't even feel like getting dressed for pe so I didnt. Its not like it was going to hurt my grade or anything. Seeing Zayn was terrible, he just stared at me from a distance with bags under his eyes. I guess he was telling the truth if he couldn't sleep without telling me. Well I had to do this now rather than later. So I walked up to him kinda regretting this.

"Hey."

"Hey look I'm sorry I'm really sorry I swear I forgot I had that stupid appointment."

I wanted to forgive him and tell him everything was going to be okay but I couldn't. I was still hurt.

"I need some time to think about it."

"I love you."

"Wait you what?"

"I love you."

"I heard you but why. Why now? Do you not understand that I've been crying myself to sleep every night since you have been here"

My voice was at a shout now and a crowd began to grow but I didn't care. We stared at each other not knowing what to say until the teacher came. I just walked away. I didn't care anymore.

Everyday since then we grew more and more apart from each other. Did I miss him? More than anything else in the world and I didn't know why. I want him back. We were never together but back to where we were before all if this happened. It was all a disaster. Why cant I just go home and stay in my bed forever and just block out the rest if the world. That's all I wanted right now.