Chapter Seven

Friday Night.

I was getting ready to out with Zayn. He better not stand me up again. If he does then I'm never going to forgive him. I chose to wear a sea green strapless dress with heels and curl my hair. I don't know why I'm getting so dressed up but if he takes me somewhere fancy then I wanna look good.I was almost finished with my makeup when I heard my phone vibrate. (I decided to turn it back on). There was a text from Zayn.

"Hey I'll be there in about 15 min are you ready"

"Yeah I'm just finishing up. can I ask where were going"

"No its a secret if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah that's fine see you in a little bit"

"OK"

I finished putting on my makeup and walked downstairs to slip on my heels.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!!!"

"Thank you mama"

She kissed me on my cheek being careful not to mess up my makeup and took a picture.I put my heels on and admired myself in the hall mirror. I did look pretty. It wasn't like something I would usually wear and I was proud of that. Soon enough the doorbell rang. My mom answered it while I got my purse that I bought and my phone. Zayn stared at me like I was a angel. It was completely silent until I broke our stare.

"Hi"

"Hey wow you look beautiful"

"Thank you"

"No problem"

I told my mom by and said if I'm not home by 12 call the cops. She laughed and told me just to enjoy myself as much as I can.

Zayn opened the car door for me and I thanked him. We were on the road now and it was awkward. It was completely silent except for the radio playing quietly. We pulled up to the sidewalk and Zayn told me to put on a blind fold. I asked if he was going to kill me or something but he said no were jus almost there and I want you to be surprised.

We continued on the road for another 10 minutes when we ground beneath the car made our ride a little bumpy as if it were gravel.Then it went soft again. The car was turned off and Zayn was out to open my door once again.

"Can I take the blind fold off now?"

"No not yet"

"Okay"

We walked for 5 minutes when Zayn stopped and took the blind fold off for me. In front of me was a beautiful clear lake with lit candles and rose petals leading up to a row boat.

"Are we going sailing in that"

"Yup, I need to talk to you about things"

"okay"

After that he helped me into the boat and then he got in. we started pushing the boat outwards when Zayn started to speak why we were here in the first place.

"Okay I think were out far enough, anyways I wanted you to know that the only reason I didn't meet you was because I had a docters appointment that I forgot about. I'm really sorry I didn't know I would hurt you as bad as I did."

"I know Anabell told me about your appointment"

"Did she tell you about anything else?"

"Yeah she did just a little something about you liking me"

As soon as I finished my sentence I felt lips pressed against mine. They were so soft and caused me to stop thinking so I kissed back. We were getting into a technique until Zayn pulled away.

"I'm sorry its just that I really like you and you look so beautiful tonight I just couldn't help myself"

All the words spilled out of his mouth so quickly I just pulled him in for another kiss. After 30 minutes or so we pulled away.

"So does this mean that you forgive me?"

"Yes I forgive you"

"Good, so um do you wanna go out with me?"

"I don't know I might just get ditched again"

"So is that a yes?

"Yes"

And he kissed me again. We stayed all lovey dovey for a good hour or so when I looked at the time it was 11:30.

"Hey we need to start leaving"

"Okay let's get back to shore"

When we got back to the docks the candles were blown out and the pedals blew away. It was sprinkling and got harder as we got closer to the car.

" Do you want my jacket?"

"Yes"

He wrapped me up in his jacket and opened the car door for me. When he got into the drivers seat he turned the heat on and drove to Starbucks. After that he dropped me off at home.

"Thanks for accepting my apology and becoming my girlfriend"

"Its no problem"

"Okay goodnight"

"Goodnight"

With that he walked me to my door and I gave him back his jacket. I kissed him goodnight and walked inside to see my mom sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"So how was it"

"Umm great were kinda a thing now I guess you could say"

"Really? Oh my gosh love that's great"

" Thanks mom. I'm going to bed now if that's all right"

"No come sit down and tell me everything."

" Okay I guess so"

And me and my mom talked about boys for the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys do you think its a little bit to early for Zayn and Emily to start dating. Do you think they're taking things to fast. Is there any suggesting. comment what you think thank you ;) <3