Chapter Three

When I got home I went straight into my room and didn't talk to anyone. I just really wanted to be alone right now. I can't believe that Zayn stood me up. Was I seriously that stupid for trusting him. I knew it was no use to like someone who would never like me back. Should I even go to school tomorrow? Would he try to talk to me during pe? I didn't even want to know. Soon enough I was passed out.

My mom had called me for dinner. How long have I fell asleep? It didn't matter right now. I went to the dining room and sat down. My mom asked me the normal school day questions like how was your day? Did anything good happen today? Did you finish you homework? How was your classes? ect. I pretended like nothing interesting happened and we talked about her new job. Since I was an only child and my father left us before I was born we were pretty close but I felt like I couldn't talk to her about Zayn.I didn't exactly know why I just couldn't.

When we finished dinner I helped my mom clean up and do dishes. We ate pretty early so we went out to watch a movie. After looking over the movie choices we decided to watch The Hunger Games Catching Fire. The movie was really sad. I cried like a baby. I get so emotional when I watched movies like this.

After the movie we went to a little cute ice cream shop called Fosters Freeze. I had a french vanilla caramel swirl while my mom got a regular chocolate ice cream with whipped cream on top. After that we went back home. That was the best way to fix what I've been through today and I was tired.

The next day Zayn's POV

Today was going to be terrible. I was going to have to see Emily. How was I going to tell her I didn't stood her up and had to leave for a docters appointment that I forgot about. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't believe me even if I told her. I was regretting coming to school today but she had to know the truth. I hope she wouldn't hate me after this.

Second period

I seen her and instantly became nervous. She noticed me staring at her and frowned. Great this was going to be bad very bad. If I remembered I had that stupid appointment then none of this would have happened. I was so stupid. Well time to tell her if she would even listen to me. I called out her name and she ignored me. She knew I was calling her but she made me suffer. I deserved it. The teacher came out and we ran into roll call. She looked mad super mad. I couldn't blame her. I had to at least talk to her.

"Hey can you please just listen to me"

"Why should I"

At least she was talking to me. That had to be good right?

"Because you have to know that I didn't set you up or ditch you"

" Sure you didn't "

And with that she was done listening to me. This was going to be hard.

The next few days were irritating. All she did was ignore me. Its like I wasn't even sitting next to her. Now how the hell was she going to know the truth. Its not like I could exactly force her to listen to what I had to say. But I could tell one of her friends what happened and ask them to tell her. Okay that just sounded ridiculous.This was going to be really tough. How did I even get myself into this mess. Okay I'm going to talk to her friend Anabell.

Emily's POV

I am so pissed off right now. How could he even try to explain to me that he didn't stand me up. This is so irritating. Maybe I should give him a chance to explain. What's the worst thing that could happen today. I mean he did seem pretty desperate to talk to me. Maybe he will tell me the truth or just lie in my face. I haven't a clue of what I should do but I definitely wasn't going to let him talk at pe. Then I couldn't yell in his face. Ugh... where am I even getting these thoughts from. Everything seems so confusing to me. Then again when are boys not confusing.

Well its already eighth period and I was ready to go home. Maybe I should tell mom what's going on. Would she understand or tell me I'm stupid for trusting someone that I've known for 3 days now. I usually keep everything inside. But what about this. I don't even know anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick note Emily does have a good relationship with her mom but she finds it hard to talk about her problems to her if that makes any sense. She kinda just likes to keep things in. Thanks for reading once again :D