Chapter Eighteen

The last two weeks have been the same. Waking up. Beating. Sexual abuse. Shower with video camera. Dinner. More sexual abuse. More beating. And then sleeping. I felt like I was living in hell. But I couldn't imagine that Izzy has been going through this her whole life. It was terrible the way he treated us, but I knew it wasnt going to stop any time soon. I felt hopeless.

Zayn's POV ~ School

Things haven't been normal around school. During pe I noticed that neither Emily nor Izzy was in class for the past two weeks. The teacher said Izzy went to NY and Emily had to stay with her mom in the hospital. But for two weeks straight. Ugh this was getting frustrating. The girl I love is gone and the girl to distract me from the one I love is gone.

Once school ended I pulled out my phone to check for any messages or miscalls. The was one text from an unknown number. Opening the text, it read:

I hope you liked her pretty face while it lasted.

- S.

I looked at my iphone very stupidly. Who would've sent me a text like this or how could this person even get my number. The text obviously didn't make any sence towards me so I ignored it hoping it is a prank and drove home.

Later that night

I was doing my homework when my phone went off for the tenth time that night. Unlocking my phone it was from the unknown number again. All the messages were threats and about a girl. But this time when I went to the message it was a picture of Emily beaten up sitting unconscious in a corner. I dropped my phone hearing the screen break.

How could this be. Emily was at the hospital.Without thinking I picked up my phone and car keys and rushed to the hospital. A young lady stopped me when I walked in.

"Sorry sir but I'm going to have you get out of the building its after hours. No visitors allowed. Thank you and have a good night."

I panicked. I couldn't just leave now I had to see her. I had to make sure she was okay.

"No you have to let me in, I have to make sure she's alright. Please just give a minute to make sure she's okay."

The words came out of my mouth so quickly the nurse just rolled her eyes and brought me to her desk.

"Okay so you know I can get fired for this but since your not going to take no for a answer and leave what's the girls name that your blabbering about?"

"Emily Rose"

The nurse did a little work on her computer and frowned in disapproval.

"I'm sorry sir but the last time an Emily Rose was here was about two months ago"

"No that couldn't be look again"

She did and I got the same results.

"Why did she come here?"

"That information is confidential"

I stormed out of the hospital and drove home. This was irritating and majorly pissing me off. I drove all the way to the hospital to get zero answers.

Izzy's POV

"Please stop I can't take this anymore!"

My father was throwing punches to my face left and right knocking me nearly dead. Once he got some of his anger out he moved on to Emily who was tied to the bed. While unbuckling his pants Emily screamed for her life. And once again he was raping her right in front of me and there was nothing I could do about it. I was to weak. To used to his games. And I didn't know how to win them.

Finally father was finished and when he pulled out I noticed he didn't use a condom. Poor Emily she doesn't deserve this. In fact nobody did. But there wasn't a way to stop it. Father walked out of the room naked. I looked down to the floor and seen his pants laying there. Since father locked the door while walking out I hurried over to his pants check his pockets.

Wallet. Money. Pocket knife. Nothing good so far... Cell phone. I took it into my hands and could almost feel the freedom. I put the phone into the closet and went back to the spot I was sitting in.

As on cue father walks in and picks up his pants and walks back out locking the door once more. I went over to the closet and picked up the phone. Going through his contacts I found Zayn's number and looked though the messages. While giving him a message for help Emily tried to roll over but she was still stuck. I untied her when I was finished and told her about the message. She got happy and we were actually enjoying the rest of the day for once.