Chapter Twelve

Austin picked me up from my house 30 minutes early from 10:00 but that didn't bother me. After getting dressed into a belly shirt with the back laced and pair of booty shorts that made my ass huge I did my make-up and hair. Once downstairs I seen him and gave him a hug.

"You look cute"

"Thanks"

My mom looked at me. She didn't seem to approved of what I was wearing but didn't say anything about it. Instead she told me to be good and stay out of trouble.

The Party

We got out of the car and made our way through the crowd. There were tons of people here. We met some of Austin's friends and then went to the kitchen for a drink. I've never had beer before but I took the cup anyways.

One shot.

Two shots.

Three shots down.

The liquor burned my throat but I loved it. I lost Austin completely so I started looking for him. While starting to give up someone holds my waist and kisses my neck. I could smell the vodka on his breath. Turning around it was Zayn.

"Why the fuck are you here?"

"Why do you think princess?"

He was stuttering and completely drunk. I wasn't even that drunk. While giving him a dirty look I walked away. I didn't have time for this and he was blowing my buzz. I went back into the kitchen and took a bottle from the counter. I didn't know what it was but I didn't care. I needed to get drunk. While downing that bottle I grabbed another and drank that to. Everyone became blurry and I couldn't walk. I decided to go look for Austin again and soon enough he had a girl pinned against the wall. I tapped on his shoulder.

"Austin take me home"

"Can't you see I'm busy right now"

The girl he was kissing gave me a smirk. Stupid bitch.

"Whatever"

I went towards the living room. There were people smoking pot. It seemed like a good thing to do right now. While sitting on some dudes lap I asked for some. He smiled and gave me the joint. He was cute. After taking a few hits I was done.

"Hey wanna go somewhere quite?"

"Sure"

Me and dude I was sitting on went to a bedroom. The music was still loud through the walls but not as loud as it would be if we were still downstairs. We made out and ended up on the bed. He was now on top of me taking off my clothes. I reached up for his shirt. He helped me out and we were soon in just our underwear.

We still kissed the whole time and he took a packet from the draw next to the bed. While sliding down our underwear he slipped it on and went into me.

He thrusted into me and unclipped my bra. Moaning in between kisses he stopped kissing me and went down to my neck. It felt so good and I was so close. My legs began to shake and our moans got louder. I could tell he was close to. He pushed harder into me and then slowed down. Coming to a complete stop we both pasted our breaking points and we laid there breathing heavily.

Once calmed down he pulled out and threw the condom away. He got dress and went back downstairs. I wasn't as drunk anymore but the high was still there. I decided to stay in bed and sleep.