Waking up, part 2

Fletchs pov:
My watch sang it's usual 5 beat rhythm. 6pm. End of shift. I took my landyard off with my ID card and tucked it into my shirt pocket. I undid my top button and untucked my shirt but left my tie tucked inside my shirt, to annoy Jac.
I walked over to her room and knocked. Sacha walked out.
"She all yours. Watch yourself, she's grumpy." Sacha smiled.
I patted Sachas back as he walked away and walked into Jacs room and closed the door quietly.
"Hey." I said smoothly.
She looked at me up and down.
"I'm bored." She said simply, looking me up and down again.
I smiled and a familiar look popped onto her face. Annoyance. Her prominent cheekbones raised and she cocked her eyebrows.
"I don't pay you to stare at me, Fletcher." She said cockily.
"YOU don't pay me at all. Hansson does." I said smartly.
"You work I'm my ward. I'm team leader." She said, a smile twinging in the corners of her lips.
I smiled and raised my eyebrows.
"Is that a smile I see, Miss Naylor?" I mocked.
"Where's Emma?" She said, changing the subject.
"She's with her dad...She's with Johnny, like you asked Dom."I said cautiously.
"Where's your kids." She asked.
"With my mum."I said, rolling my eyes jokingly. Even Jac smiled, but it didn't last long.
Jac looked down into her lap.
"What's wrong?" I said, walking closer to her and sitting on the end of the bed.
She looked up at me, a silent tear rolling down her cheek. She wiped it quickly and looked down, ashamed.
"Sorry." She mumbled, playing with a hangnail on her thumb.
"It's okay to cry, Jac. You've been through a lot."I said, rubbing up and down her spine soothingly.
She budged over in her bed, so there was room for me. I layed down next to her and wrapped my arm around her small shoulders and had my other hand on her waist.
Her hand fell to my chest, clinging to my shirt. I smiled down at her, rubbing her back to smooth her, like a crying baby.
Suddenly, I felt her heavy breathing and soon my own eyes closed and I feel asleep next to Jac.

Essies pov:
It was 8pm and Fletch hadn't gone home yet to prepare for his night shift. He was still with Jac. I tapped lightly on the door. No answer. I opened it a crack and peaked in. There, was Jac and Fletch cuddling in bed. I turned and whispered to Dom, "come here."
He sprinted over and peaked in.
"Jacs cuddly?." He said, trying to stifle a loud laugh.
I sighed, trying to breath through laughter and looked back at Fletch and Jac.
Jac looked so peaceful, so unfazed and so angelic for once.
"I'd better wake up Fletch, he's on nightshift." I said shyly. I hated to be the one to break them apart.
"We could just leave them? Fletch would have only slept at home anyway."Dom said.
"Okay but wake him up if he's not up by 11, okay?" I said sternly.
"Only if it's busy. If it's not busy then there's no point." Dom shrugged and went back to his desk.
I closed the door and headed to my locker to go home. I wish Raf was still around so I could hug him like Fletch was hugging Jac...

Jacs pov:
I woke up, my hand clinging to Fletchs shirt. I let go and realised we fell asleep, cuddling. I lifted my phone. 11:30pm. Wasn't Fletch on night shift? I clung back to his shirt, i dont know why. I felt his hand move on my waist, and fall down to the little space between us. I gently picked up his floppy limb and placed it back on my waist, flinching when his finger grazed my stitches. Fletch felt me flinch, because he opened his eyes and smiled at me.
"Jac." He smiled softly, moving his hand from my waist for a second to rub his eyes and then pulling me closer to him.
"Your on nights?"I asked.
"Yeah but Dom would've woken me up if it was time for me to start your shift." He said groggily.
"Incorrect. It's 11:35 Fletch. May wanna hurry up." I said flatly.
His eyes widened and he removed his hands from me slowly and got up.
"Shall I check in later?" He asked.
"If you want. If I'm asleep then don't wake me up." I said sarcastically.
He smiled and left the room quickly.
I sat up and smiled slightly.
Did I just cuddle with Aidrian Fletcher?!