Love wins, part 34

Fletchs pov:
Her breathing rose and fell evenly. I knew that. I watched her take each individual breath. In. Out. In. Out.
I wondered if she was dreaming, or having a nightmare. She looked peaceful. Her ginger hair layed lightly on the harsh white bed linen, her skin was pale and her eyes we softly shut. He soft yet chapped lips were slightly parted, showing her little tooth gap. I always called her adorable about that, her little tooth gap. She hated it but I loved it. I loved everything about her. The way her hair looked in the mornings when she woke up. The way her eyes sparkled when you were talking about heart surgery. The way she walked under my arm to work. She way she sung the wrong words to every song, convinced they were the right ones. She way she laughed and tucked her hair behind her ears. The way she smiled that made her dimples show. The way she raised her eyebrows when you said something completely idiotic. The way her eyes lit up when you called her 'numpty', she way I did nearly a year ago. The way she allowed herself to snuggle into me now when we watch movies with the kids.
The way she was an amazing mother and partner...
Everything about her was perfect.
I took her pale, fragile hand in mine and kissed each knuckle, and then her palm.
"I love you Jac Naylor."I sigh, closing my eyes and thinking. Thinking about how much those words really meant to me, how much I did infact LOVE Jac Naylor...

"And I love you too, Adrian Fletcher."

SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES, I HAVE HAD SO MUCH HWK COS IM IN YEAR 10. I HAVE NONE THIS WEEKEND SO ILL UPDATE AAGIN :)