Back again, part 13

// I'm time skipping to when Jac is better and back to work, so this is about a month-two month time skip... ALSO SOME PARTS ARE BASED ON ME AND chrisbooks06 ROLE PLAY :)\\ ENJOY

Jacs pov:
It was my first day back at work, back to bossing everyone around. I dropped Emma off at the crèche, and saw Fletch dropping off Theo and Ella.
He saw me and waved. I'd stayed at his house a couple of nights ago. It wasn't the first time since I'd got out of hospital. I'd had to stay with him for a week till I could walk properly again.
"Hey."I said softly, taking his hand. All the kids knew we were together, which was nice.
"Hey." He said, kissing my cheek softly.
"How was your weekend, apart from Friday night when I saw you." I said, raising my eyebrow suggestively.
"Apart from our fun, nothing much. You?."Fletch sniggered, gesturing to his parked car.
"Took Emma to the zoo. Although she spent about 4 hours in the soft play. I must have knocked back at least 5 coffees."I smiled, jumping in the car.
"Should have called me, I love the zoo" Fletch chuckled, smiling at me.
I smiled and looked down.
"So, I was thinking, Jonny has Emma for a couple of days if you want to come over tonight?"I offered, as he began driving.
"Yeah, mums got the kids tonight anyways, for fry up Thursday ."Fletch smiled, pulling into Holby City Hospitals car park.
I smirked.
"Got you all to myself then." I said, wiggling my eyebrows. I saw Fletch smile.
"Jac?" He asked, opening the car door partially.
"Yeah?"i said, turning to him.
"Are you ready to tell people about us?" He gulped, fumbling to get his door open.
I hesitated. Would people respect me less? Would they think I was weak? No. I didn't care.
"Yes." I said, hesitantly.
"Are you sure?" He said, getting out the car and shutting the door before I could answer. I watched him walk around the side of the car open my door for me.
"Miss Naylor." He smirked, holding out his hand.
I took his hand and jumped out, shutting the door with a slam.
"Jesus Naylor, try and keep the door on its hinges." He smirked.
"Sorry not sorry." I said, rolling my eyes.
Fletch took my hand as we edged closer and closer to the hospital doors.
"Are you sure you want people to know?"he asked again.
I nodded confidently, and he smiled.
I was ready.
We walked into Darwin hand in hand. No reaction. I looked up at Fletch and smiled.
"No one cares" I laughed, as we walked over to The nurses station.
"Hey Essie, Hey Dom." We sniggered, waiting for them to notice.
"Well would you look at that Essie." Dom pointed at our intertwined fingers.
My heart was racing.
Essie and Doms faces lit up.
"We knew it" Essie smirked.
I looked up at Fletch. A smile flickered on his lips but he said nothing.
"Well, at least Petrenko hasn't seen yet..."I heard a mocking voice say. A thick accent. Oh god. Oh god no.
Petrenko.