Always, part 21

Fletchs pov:
"Jacqueline Naylor, will you marry me?" I asked shakily.
She stood, stunned. She looked at the ring, then back to me.
"Yes...YES."she yelled, still shocked. She jumped into my arms, kissing me all over my face.
She released me, and I but the ring on her petite finger.
It was a silver band, plain, with a small diamond as I knew Jac wouldn't want a big one.
"How long have you been planning this?" She laughed, holding my hand.
"Don't worry about that, let's go to our party."i smirked.
"Our party?"She asked quizzingly.
I walked her to Albies and slowly opened the door.
"CONGRATULATIONS." Everyone screamed.
Everyone was there now. Dom, Lofty, Sacha, Essie, Zosia, Ollie (he was finally better), Hanson, Serena, Abigail, Meena, Donna and Xavier.
Jac looked up at me, kissing me hard.
"Thankyou so much Fletch." She smiled, and then running to Zosias welcoming arms.
Zosia and Jac hugged hard and went to find a table.
******
Jacs pov:
It was much later now, and I was sitting at a table with Ollie, Zosia, Dom and Lofty. I had no idea where Fletch was.
By this time, everyone was slightly tipsy, or really drunk.
"Zosia, come with me to look for Fletch?" I asked. She nodded and kissed Ollie.
"One second baby." She said to Ollie. He smiled and nodded, sparking a conversation with Dom and Lofty.
We walked away and looked for Fletch for ages.
We walked to the door and walked outside. Just as me and Zosia walked outside, we saw Abigail lean in to kiss Fletch. Instantly, Fletch pushed her away.
He turned and saw me. My cheeks turned red and I dashed over to Abigail.
Smack.
'Shit. I just slapped her'I thought.
Actually, I didn't care.
"YOU FUCKING COW."I screamed, grabbing her glass of wine and throwing it to the floor with a smash.
Fletch grabbed my shoulders.
"You need to go Abigail."He said firmly.
"YEAH AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, IM HIS FIANCÉ. SOMEONE YOU DONT KISS. YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL FIANCÉ? FI-I-A-N-É. NOW FUCK OFF AND LEAVE MY FIANCÉ YOU DOZY COW." I screamed.
"And don't come back." zosia yelled.
Abigail walked quickly away, tripping in her high heels.
We all laughed, as I lent up to kiss Fletchs lips.
"Don't want that bitches mark on you." I mumbled into the kiss.
He smiled, I smiled, Zosia smiled.
"Good slap by the way..."Fletch laughed.
"Let's get back to our party." I laughed.
We walked back to the party together, me Fletch and Zosia.
For once, I was happy.