Silence, part 18

Fletchs pov:
We drove home in silence. Well, we got about 20 minutes away from home and the traffic slowed to a hault. I sighed.
Jac stares out the window. I sighed again, trying to get a reaction. Nothing. I put my hand on her knee slowly, waiting for her to retaliate and get angry. Not even a flicker of anger.
She looked at me with her big green eyes and smiled softly. She placed her hand on mine, as her long red hair fell from behind her ears.
"Can we talk... about the mugging?" I said slowly. Her eyes flickered away at the mention of it.
"No." She said, bluntly. She removed her hand from on top of mine.
"Jac..."I started.
"No fletch, I can't. It only happened a few hours ago." She muttered, rolling her eyes.
My hand remained on her knee.
"Okay fine. But I can't have u feeling like..." I paused, I couldn't think of a good word,"this.."
Jac looked back at me, looking at me with a knowing look.
"I just, i feel like bad things are just colliding with me." She murmured, as the car lurched slightly forward in the traffic. Suddenly, "NY to LA" by the hunna come on the radio quietly.
I knew this was Jacs favourite song, so I silently turned it up.
Her eyes lit up at the song, and smiled at me.
The song played loudly in the car, the cheery music whafting a happy aroma around the car. It was such a cheery song.
"Everythings getting on top of me, but I'll be okay." Jac shouted comedically over the music.
I laughed and banged my head to the music.
Everything was going to be okay, it wasn't a lie. She had a family and work and friends. She'd get over this...

HEY GUYS
IM BACK
WRITERS BLOCK IS GONEEEE
WHOOOP
ALSO
FLETCH KISSED ABIGAIL IM DEAD :(