Moving in, part 27

*3 months in time*
Jac had just moved into the 'fletcher' household. Emma had moved into Ella's room and the 2 girls were so excited to share a room, and Evie and Mikey were excited to finally have Jac living with them. Jac had sold her old house, and had moved all her stuff into Fletchs house or sold it.
Finally, things were falling into their perfect place...

Jacs pov:
I had finally finished unpacking my last box of stuff. It was official. I was officially moved into the Fletcher house.
I threw the empty box across the room and smiled up at an already smiling Fletch.
"I'm officially moved in." I grin.
"You were always moved in." He smirked, kissing my lips lightly, pulling me up gently and holding my waist.
He kisses my neck lightly.
"Stop, the kids are here." I smirk at him, as he stops and looks deeply into my eyes.
"I've got a surprise for you."he grins, and sits me down on the bed,"wait here."
I nod and sit patiently.
He goes downstairs and comes back up quickly. He stands with his head slightly round the door.
"Close your eyes."he smirks.
"I don't know if I want to considering you were standing in your boxers about 30 seconds ago."I laugh.
He rolls his eyes so I close mine obediently.
I hear him walk over to face me.
"Open them." He says. I hear the smile in his voice.
I open my eyes. In one of his hands is a long, black dress made of a beautiful material. It looked expensive. In his other hand is a pair of shiny, black heels.
I smile up at him, slightly astonished.
"What's this for?" I smile softly.
He smiles widely, his eyes shining and bright.
"Jac Naylor, will you do me the honour of going on a date with me... My Mum is looking after the kids." He smiles, handing me the outfit.
"Id love to, mr Fletcher." I say, a huge smile on my face.

A SHORT ONE TO PREPARE U FOR TOMORROWS ONE!
:) love you