Homewrecker-gail, part 22

Jacs pov:
It was the next day, after the proposal. I walked into work, happy and hand in hand with Fletch.
We can't blow this Naylor, I thought to myself.
We finally got up to my office, to my disappointment. I wanted to be with Fletch all day.
Fletch smiled down at me and picked up my left hand. He kissed it, and then kissed my lips gently.
"Have a good day, I'll meet you in your office for lunch."he smiled, and waved over to Sacha.
I entered my office and shut the door, sitting on my office chair.
I logged onto my computer and opened my notes for today when I heard 3 stern knocks at my door.
It wasn't Fletchs knock.
Another sharp knock.
Nope, definitely not Fletch, he would've come in by now.
"Come in." I called impatiently.
Abigail popped her head in the door.
"Jac, do you have a minute?"She said.
I rolled my eyes abrasively and folded my arms.
"A minute too long. If you must."i snarled.
She come in and shut the door, and pulled up a chair.
"Don't sit down. I'd rather this was quick so you can get out." I growled.
"I've come to apologise." She said, tossing her hair.
I tossed my hair mockingly and hissed,"have you nothing better to do then plague me with your presence."
She stared at me, dumbfounded.
"Thankyou for your time." She said, shocked.
"No, Thank YOU for wasting it." I rolled my eyes and gestures to the door.
She walked out quickly, and shut the door. I smiled to myself.
Job done.