Well well well, part 15

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ 
IF YOU DONT LIKE DESCRIPTION OF BLOOD SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT A/N IN BOLD :) DONT WORRY, IT WILL STILL MAKE SENSE FROM THE LAST CHAPTER!!! X
Jacs pov:
After my little cheer up session with Fletch, I walked over to Kayden feeling energised.
"Fix me up Jacky." He smirked. I hated the name 'Jacky' but I smiled professionally and examined his leg. The wound was deep, and infected. I gagged a little at the sight and the repulsive smell, and looked up at him.
"When did you get stabbed?"I asked patiently.
"2 days ago." He said, wincing as I cleaned the outside of the wound.
It oozed blood, and there was shards of glass in it.
* END OF BLOODY SECTION * (KAYDEN WAS STABBED AND HE HAD A DEEP WOULD)
"What did you get stabbed with?" I asked again, as Fletch walked over with a clipboard to write down information. He smiled at me and winked sneakily.
"Beer bottle." He said, rolling his eyes.
"2 days ago, stabbed with a beer bottle, appears to be infected. He needs stitches." I said, locking eyes with Fletch and grinning.
I continued to clean the wound.
"F^*king hell Naylor." Kayden winced, glaring at her.
"Well maybe you should have come in earlier and then we wouldn't be having this problem."I spat my words out.
Fletch smiled at me and waited until I was done cleaning him up.
"Stay here, someone will come over and stitch you up." I said simply, beginning to walk away.
"Why can't you do it?"he growled.
"Because I'm a cardiovascular surgeon." I paused, turning to face him,"that's a heart surgeon, sorry, I forgot you don't understand words other then 'drugs' and 'achohol'."
Kayden smirked, a scary glint in his gleaming eyes.
"Funny, Jacky.Or do you just not want to do it because your scared of me." He sneered.
"Scared of you? Get a grip." I growled, folding my arms. I felt Fletchs arm snake round my waist protectively. I smiled internally.
Kaydens eyes lit up.
"Got a boyfriend Jacky?" Kayden sniggered, as I walked a little closer to him.
"Irrelevant."I said, a few inches from his bed now.
"Your irrelevant." He laughed, punching me hard in the stomach like he did when I was a little girl. I doubled over in pain, a shooting pain rippling down my side at the sudden movement. Fletch caught me and whistled for Essie.
"Keep an eye on him, he just punched Jac." Fletch said, lifting me up bridal style and carrying me quickly to my office. My eyes were wide but no one even noticed Fletch carrying me. He kicked my office door open with his foot and layed me on my sofa and then went to shut the door.
He kneeled by me and rubbed my cheek.
"Are you okay." He said, kissing me cheek. I sat up and gestured for him to sit next to me.
He sat down and snaked his hand round my waist, pulling me closer.
"I don't want to talk about it." I said, climbing onto his lap. Fletch nodded and rested his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my neck once, lightly.
"I said later."I smiled.
"It is later." He smirked, kissing my jawline.
"Later later." I smirked.
Fletch whimpered. I kissed his temple and smiled.
And then with a little snigger he said,"mums got the kids..."