15: Crash

Dylan didn't know what to do. Usually he was good about thinking of ways to escape dangerous situations, but right now his mind was blank. His vision was blurring, tears fell. 'oh shit oh shit' he thought. Then he glanced at Sarah.

She was huddled in a small ball, not surprising because she was tied up, but still depressing none the less. Dylan opened his mouth to say something when the van jolted so suddenly that vomit forced its way up his throat and out of his mouth. That's when he saw a bright, blinding light, so beautiful that he couldn't stop smiling...

~~

The crash distracted both Savannah and Blake. It was a massive 'BANG' followed by an unnatural screech. Then silence. Before she had time to think, Blake was bolting in the direction of the sound. And by the time she realized he was running over, so was she. As they got closer, a putrid smell filled the air.

~~

Terror. Sarah was feeling pure terror. She wanted so desperatly to hold on to Dylan, but everything was so confusing; who could she trust? Just as she thought they were slowing down, she was so rudely awakened by an enormous jolt. The odor of vomit filled the air and all of a sudden, everything went black.

~~

The closer the van got, the faster he ran. Blake felt like he was flying, and in no way was it an enjoyable feeling. The white van was lying on its side, ever so slowly sliding down the side of the mountain. He knew he heard a scream. He just knew it.

It was Sarah.