Record me - Muke

Luke waited patiently camera angled at him. No he wasn't uploading this but he loved when Michael recorded their erotic nights. Luke had asked Michael multiple times to do this and he finally gave in. He was sitting on their bed with Michael working on the camera. "Ready babe?" Luke nodded watching the man move towards him. His voice was rough and low. "Alright Luke look into the camera let's see your beautiful face." He grabbed the boys face moving it towards the lens. "Tell me what you want baby." "Want you to fuck me Mikey." "Fuck you how huh?" "When I'm asleep I want you to fuck me in my sleep." Both were hard and horny. "You want that babe? Say it say you want it." "I, Luke Hemmings, want you, Michael Clifford, to fuck me while I sleep anything you want use my body." Michael groaned slapping the boy across the face. "So fucking beautiful baby." Michael took off his shirt motioning Luke to do the same. Both were undressed now with Michael's face in between Luke's thighs. He was shaking and crying at the same time moaning for Michael to never stop. "Michael I'm gonna come but please don't stop! God fuck just fuck me!" The man darted his tongue in and out the boys abused hole. He got up kissing Luke who kissed back eagerly. "Wanna cum princess?" The 17 year old nodded watching the older one shuffle in between his thighs. Michael inched himself in watching as Luke slithered in pleasure. He doesn't know how he got himself involved with the now 17 year old but he is. He pounded into the boy making him rut violently against the bed. He was red and puffy in the eyes his asshole also red and puffy. Luke was coming but begged for Michael to keep going. "Oh god Michael don't stop please! G-god keep going make me cry please." Michael groaned watching his boy pull his own hair while scratching at Michael's back. "You want daddy to abuse your little hole baby? Fuck your boy pussy all night? Huh? Speak to me baby. Words Luke words." "Yes f-fuck daddy fuck me all night even when I beg you to stop keep going!" Luke's dick was an angry color hardening right back up. "Wanna come dry huh baby? Want your balls dry?" He nodded holding Michael's biceps. "Yes fuck! Michael fuck fuck fuck fuck go please god right fucking there!" Michael could feel his climax so he continued faster. "Baby 'm gonna come alright? Don't worry though daddy's got you." He stopped for a moment opening the nightstand. He pulled out a vibrating butt plug setting it next to them. "Bet you want that up your ass huh all nice and full?" Luke nodded. Michael continued his thrusting giving Luke no mercy as he did so. Luke came again crying out Michael's name. The older man groaned coming deep into Luke still thrusting riding his high out. "Daddy please I still want to keep going." His voice was tired and quiet. "Daddy's got you princess." Michael pulled out watching his cum pool out the boys stretched out hole. He slowly inched the plug into Luke turning it on the second setting. He cleaned his cock off watching his boy rut against the mattress. "So fucking beautiful baby." "O-only for you Michael. Just you." "Tell me when you want that thing off okay?" Michael laid back falling asleep to the sounds of Luke whining and crying over the pleasure he felt.

Saturday

Luke had pushed through for a few hours until he was coming nothing. It was around 4am when he was crying to michael he wanted the toy out. And it was around 10am when Michael woke up to start his day. Luke was dead asleep cuddled into the blankets. The camera was still going from last night so he moved to turn it off deciding he'd go through the footage later. He moved around the room quietly getting ready for his day. Michael was a 25 year old man fucking the brains out of a 17 year old boy. They were on and off for about two years now making what they had obviously unsustainable and toxic at times. "Michael where are you going?" "Work Lucas." The boy sat blankets covering his lower half. "You said you'd take the weekend off. Michael you promised!" The man sighed looking in the mirror fixing his belt. "I have bills to pay Luke," he turned around facing the boy. "And besides you're on break you can stay here all week." "When will you be home then?" "Whenever I call you." He heard the boy huff and lay back down. "I love you Luke." He moved towards the boy planting a kiss to his lips. "I love you too."

Midnight

Luke wasn't answering his cell and why would he? It's late. Michael had promised Luke he'd be home for dinner. When he got home the apartment was darker than night and  still. He walked into their shared bedroom watching his chest rise up and down. Michael smiled slowly undressing himself throwing everything on the floor. This was his chance. To fulfill Luke's fantasy. He moved towards the boy uncovering his body. He kissed everywhere bringing Luke's boxers down. Michael cupped his asscheeks separating them to use his tongue against him. "So pretty Luke. You're so beautiful and I don't tell you enough." Michael was hardening at the sight that was his boyfriend sprawled out just for him to see. Michael began to lick the boys hole loving the slight movements Luke made still unconscious. "Gonna fuck your hole baby. No prep wanna feel how tight you are gonna fuck you real good." He took off his underwear grabbing the lube he had in the nightstand. He positioned himself rubbing lube all over his cock ready to fuck into Luke. He pulled Luke's ass apart trying to force himself in. When he was balls deep he took a deep breath and began fucking the boy loving how good he felt. He groaned moving his hand to Luke's neck. "Wake up you bitch!" Michael slapped Luke's face slamming into the boy. "Wake up Luke! You fucking slut this is what you want? For me to fuck you while you're sleeping?" Luke groaned everything hitting him at once. "You like this Lukey? When daddy fucks you?" "Yes daddy fuck I love it! Daddy harder please daddy!" Luke moved his hands towards Michael's hair then back to clutching the sheets. "Mike I'm gonna come I'm gonna come Michael." "Go on baby let go let me see how good daddy makes you feel." The younger boy whined spunk flying over his lower stomach. Michael lost it at the sight coming into the boys hole. Luke inhaled feeling Michael's tongue on his hole. Michael ate the boy out lapping his own cum into his mouth then went to Luke's mouth. Luke opened letting Michael spit cum in his mouth swallowing everything he had to give. "Did you like that baby?" Luke nodded wanting Michael to cuddle him. "Sorry I was late princess. Got held up won't happen again." "I've heard it all Michael just lay with me." The boys cleaned up getting comfortable on the bed. "Michael tell me the truth do you want to continue what we have? I can't keep going on and off with you I have to move on if you don't want anything serious." Michael sighed rubbing the boys back up and down. "Luke I want to have you here forever but," "But?" Luke interjected feeling his eyes water. "But right now let's worry about how I'm gonna ask you to be my boyfriend." "You want to make it official?" "I wouldn't want anyone else to touch you the way I do or love you or look at you." "I love you Michael." "I love you too Luke. Go to bed we have things to do tomorrow."