Help me - Cashton

Cashton

"Ash can you help me?" Ashton looked over at his boyfriend pushing his glasses up. "What is it Calum?" He moved to the kitchen watching his boyfriend struggle to open a jar. Ashton chuckled taking the jar from Calum. "Not funny Ash." "Yes funny you have all these muscles yet can't open a jar." "I guess you don't want dinner." The boy huffed taking the now open jar from Ashton. Ashton took his glasses off wrapping himself behind Calum. "You know I'm just playing with you. Besides I wouldn't mind not eating dinner when I could eat you instead." Calum blushed pushing the boy off of him. "Quit it." "Why?" Ashton was already unhooking Calum's belt. "Ash I'm cooking you're gonna make me burn the food." His jeans were pulled down with Ashton groping all over his lower half. "Cook on low heat then," He kissed the boys neck before dropping to his knees. "Heard it helps the food catch flavor." Calum gripped the counter waiting for Ashton to do something. He felt the kiss Ashton left on his ass and then the tongue that was flat on his asshole. "Babe, Ash, go please do something."  Ashton darted his tongue into the boy gripping his hips. "More Ash I want more." Calum was panting head on the marble while the veggies sizzled right next to him. He felt Ashton's long finger inside him. "Feels so good Ash so good." "It's about to feel much better." He stood up dropping his pants. He spit on his hand rubbing it all over Calum's hole. "Want me to make you feel good babe? Bury myself deep into your ass?" Calum nodded loving the feeling of Ashton's fingers on his asshole. Ashton moved his hand and gripped his length moving it into Calum. He didn't give the boy time and started moving in and out grunting. "You feel me right here don't you babe?" He pressed against the boys stomach making him moan. "Keep going Ash wanna come." "Can you come untouched baby?" Calum just whined feeling Ashton hit his prostate over and over. The older male made love bites all over Calum's body not letting any part of his skin go untouched. "Ash I'm gonna come." Ashton didn't have time to process what the boy had said as he watched then sticky stuff run down the counter. He kept going burying his head into calum's neck. Calum leaned back booking his arm behind Ashton's neck. "Oh fuck ashy right there yeah come on make me come again." The older boy groaned tweaking the boys nipples loving the dirty talk. Ashton wasn't vocal so hearing the groan let him know how good he felt. "Wanna cum again huh? Have me fuck your hole until you cry?" "Yeah fuck yes please ash go fuck yeah yeah like that!" Calum was basically bouncing against the counter as Ashton pounced onto him. "I'm gonna cum calum." "You wanna do it up my ass? See if you can lay one on me?" Ashton loved how calum talked to him during their intimate moments. Ashton pulled his hair back pounding faster into the boy. He worked his wrist around calum's dick loving the sounds he made. "Fuck ashy I'm coming come on baby!" Calum came first and Ashton followed panting into his boyfriends neck. "I laid one on you alright." They both laughed and Ashton kissed calum's neck before pulling out and pulling his sweats back up. Calum did the same and went looked over at the vegetables. "Perfect don't you think?"

-two weeks later-

Ashton was on his recliner again reading a book when Calum came crashing in. "What's up babe?" "You definitely laid one on me the other day." He pulled out the positive pregnancy test smiling wide at Ashton.