Sorry - cake

Luke and Michael made an agreement. Every month, whoever goes on the most dates, gets thirty dollars. Today, Luke will be going out with Calum. He met him while he was on a date with another guy. "Luke I'm not counting this as a date." "What?! Why not!" "Because it's your fourth date with him! You know the rules bro, can only recycle once a month."  I forgot to mention, Luke is extremely attracted to Calum. "Okay! Fine!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The date was going great, Calum was enjoying Luke's jokes, Luke was enjoying calum's face, everything was fine. They were sitting on calum's couch eating take out while watching a movie. They were currently in a very heavy make-out session. Calum was on top of the man, teeth clashing, and heavy breathing. Calum pulled away looking into Luke's eyes. "Do you want to move this to my bed?" "Yeah, is it okay if I use the bathroom first?" Calum nodded and lead him down the hall. Luke set his stuff down on calum's night stand.

Mikey:

Luke, you can't back out!
If you back out I get the 30
Unfair, just cause you like him doesn't mean the deals done!
Are you ignoring me right now?
Lucas!
Fuck you, why do you always recycle dates
I thought we agreed it had to be a different person each time!

Calum read through the texts, different emotions running through him. He heard the door open and he looked up at the blonde, angry expression on his face. "What's wrong?" "Fuck You! Who's 'Mikey' and what 'deal' is he talking about?" "You went through my phone?!" "You left it there! What deal is he talking about Luke?!" "It doesn't matter!" "Luke!" "Fine! He's my friend and we just wanted to see who could score more dates, he's mad cause I wanna back out." "What does he mean by 'recycling' huh? I'm just a fucking game to you or something?" "The bet says we can only go on a date with the same person once a month, we've gone out so many times! Calum, I really like you." "Yeah right, how many dates have you had this month? Not including ours." Luke shrugged. "I don't know, I lost count." Calum opened his mouth in shock shoving the blonde. "God you're an ass." "I'm sorry." "Yeah, whatever, you're lucky I really like you." Luke smiled pressing his lips to calum's. "You like me?" Calum nodded feeling Luke's hands go inside his shirt. "S'good thing I like you back then." They were on his bed now, grinding against each other. Calum loved how long Luke's hair was. It was so soft, he just wanted to tug and pull on it all night. "Luke, more, I want more." He kissed down his neck, leaving some red spots along the way, and finally to his pants. "Is it okay if I take them off?" Calum nodded. Luke palmed him, putting his lips on calum's again. Calum's hands moved to Luke's pants, unbuttoning them. "Take em off Luke." They were both naked now, and calum's dick was currently in Luke's mouth. "Oh shit, Luke, fuck! He tugged on his hair, moaning at the boys actions. Who knew he'd be this good at blowjobs. His tongue was currently lapping over his head, looking him dead in the eyes. "God Luke, feels so good." The blonde moved lower, laying his tongue flat on his asshole. Calum only whined. "How are you so good?" He felt a finger slip into his hole, making him clench around it. After a few minutes of Luke fingering Calum, he was finally ready. "Condom and Lube?" "Id trust you to go in raw, but you've lost count." Luke groaned watching Calum reach for the things in the nightstand. "If I get tested, can I do it next time?" "You think I'm giving you a next time?" Luke rolled his eyes rolling the condom on. "After I'm done with you, I know I'll be getting a next time." He poured lube all over calum's hole and pushed himself in slowly. Calum closed his eyes, arms draped over Luke's shoulders. "Don't stop luke." The boy nodded and moved in and out loving how Calum clenched around him. Calum felt on cloud nine being beneath him. His eyes closed, feeling how Luke moved in and out. "You feel it here cal?" The boy only nodded feeling luke press his hand down. "Do l feel better Luke? Is this better than your other boys?" Luke chuckled moving the boy up. "Are you jealous cal?" Calum nodded feeling luke move again. He felt a semi hard slap on his ass. "Well don't. Wanna know why pup? I'm yours, you're mine, vice versa. He kissed Calum moving his hips too. Calum moved his own hand down to his dick moving it up and down. He could feel his climax coming, Luke's movements were getting sloppier, letting Calum know he too was close. "Fuck Lukey, so good." Calum came onto his own hand. Luke came shortly after Calum. Kissing all over the boys neck. He pulled out and tossed the condom onto the floor making Calum groan. "At least tie it Luke!" He laughed lightly reaching for it so he could do it. Calum reached over to clean his hand and stomach. "Cal, again, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made that stupid deal with Michael." Calum shrugged. "Are you staying the night?" "Is it okay if I do?" Calum nodded and then felt luke pull him back down." "I'm sorry, pup. I've got eyes only for you now." "Promise?" "Cross my heart." They shared one last kiss before Calum turned the lights off.

Hi this SUCKKKKSSSSSS
BUT IM GOING TO RESEARCH SOME KINKS CAUSE I WANNA WRITE LIKE MY FIRST CHAPTER

join me on twt @lmfao5soswhat

also thank u to @calumsbigbooty for always giving feedback, voting, commenting, shit like that .... apprentice frig out of u :-)