-8. Choices

******************************
**Abby's POV**

I made the driver stop on the side of the road. He probably thought I was crazy, telling him to stop the car like I did. I was on my way to Zo's place, when I got the call from her. She sounded panicked. She said they'd found her. She told me not to come to her place. So now I'm sitting here worried.

I didn't know what to do. I honestly thought we were free from them. I thought she was being majorly paranoid the other day. I mean, do they know where Matt lives too. Are they coming after me next.

"Ma'am I can't just stay here on the side of the road. Do you need me to take you to your final destination." the Uber driver pulled me from my panicked thoughts.

"No. I'm sorry. Can you just drop me off at the store down the street right there." I pointed straight ahead to where the 24 Walgreens was. I couldn't think of anywhere else for him to take me that was on route.

He dropped me off & I called Matty. "Hi can you come pick me up. It's an emergency. I'm at the Walgreens 10 minutes from Zo's place. I was standing near the school supplies, when a tall looking dark haired white guy came up to me.

"So you're Abby huh. I'm suppose to tell you something important."

I looked at him with worry

I looked at him with worry. He looked like he was 17 years old & trying to be cool. I was about to scream for help. I didn't trust him.

"Before you go screaming or some shït, the guys have decided they don't want you anymore, so you're actually free to get married, start a family & crap.
They only want Zoe...so just go on with your meaningless life." He said quickly.

Who was this guy. Did he follow my uber from work. They lied all the time. They might just be waiting for me to be alone somewhere & have my guard down. I don't want to go back to Chase or Ian. I couldn't bare it.

"They said if you decide to go running your mouth about them to anyone, they'd know. They would have someone pick you up & ship you so far away, so fast, you wouldn't know what was happening."

I heard his phone vibrate on his hand. He looked then gave me his phone. "It's for you, I suggest you take it." he replied

I hesitantly took his phone & answered. "Hello"

"Hi my sexy little slut. Miss me"

I knew that voice. It was the voice that kept me up at night. That I heard in a lot of my nightmares. It was Chase

"The guys have decided that you get to live your life. Isn't that great. If it were up to me, I would've picked you up, fücked you raw, then shipped you away. If you're curious to know how we found you. You can thank your friend Chanel for letting us in on everything. She told us all about your Parkers before we sent her away with Blake. We've even been to their house. Lovely people."